• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
Batreaux definitely! I just think you really got to know him very well throughout the game. I found his personality and character unique and very interesting. Also, I sort of felt sorry for him, living all alone in a house underneath Skyloft, so I really wanted to find every Gratitude Crystal.

By the way, I wouldn't say Impa is a minor character.

I like Rupin... he cracks me up. I love when you go near his shop he scurries over excitedly and when you walk away he slumps over in defeat.

I also like when you visit his house at night his personality is different... literally night and day... Great stuff Nintendo has done with their NPCs.

Talking about Rupin, its me or...

200px-Rupin.png
100px-Happy_Mask_Salesman_MM.png

E

Elder Sheik

I love Gondo and Scrapper and their Drum Loop/Tuba music.
And I also love every word that comes out of Beetle's mouth. (Which would amount to 4.)
But I mean Impa is just a badass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

The Drifter
Thread Jack:

It seems like his posture still hasn't been fixed from his time in Termina haha. Time to see a chiropractor. Nice catch!

Well since SS supposedly took place before MM, would that probably make the Happy Mask Sales guy a descendant of Rupin? Other then that I always thought of the Happy Mask as Miyomito's avatar in the game. I swear that guy seems to have a perpetual smile. (Not that I wouldn't either if I had accomplished all that he did.)

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
please note the first comment i made was how i didnt put groose on here because everyone would pick him, and it would be interesting to see what people think besides him. as for impa, youre all correct she is more of a main character.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I was tied between Impa and Scrapper and went with Scrapper because Impa is kind of a recurrent archtype in the Zelda series, like the mains. Impa has awesomeness stretching back to the story of the very first game (in a very different incarnation) so, I had to go with a character who was Skyward Sword exclusive.

And as my love of Futurama's Bender B. Rodriguez can attest, I gotta go with a snarky robot.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
My first choice would be Groose but *Sniff* he's not there :(. So I picked Batreaux, everyone's favirote monster. He's a funny guy (or monster guy) and his side quest may seem boring but it starts up diffrent more fun quests.

I loved scrapper, he was so funny.
I also liked Batreaux, but I choose Scrapper, just because he carried the stuff I had to bring ^^
(And Gondo did the upgrades for my items)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom