• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hints on Zelda 3DS

Someone already told you about having 3D will mean something for Zelda 3DS? Well its just a tiny hint, it could be anything really. Just wish if someone had a prediction to what this could mean if it wasn't just looking 3D.... :mad:

MW7

Someone already told you about having 3D will mean something for Zelda 3DS? Well its just a tiny hint, it could be anything really. Just wish if someone had a prediction to what this could mean if it wasn't just looking 3D.... :mad:

I think it basically means that having another axis along which to move or perceive will matter. For instance the game could have a Roc's Feather or Cape and platforming could play a role- they had stuff in Minish Cap like this but it was hard to perceive where you were going sometimes. Another possibility is that this game could have a transport system like Skyward Sword's so you fly in some way. It really depends if they decide that the game will be overhead like 2d games with 3d effects or real 3d as in the console games.

No... actually Mugen is right... the DS games were 3D.. you just mistook it because its a top down view. Minish.. was the last true 2D game with flat 2D sprites....

I remember reading they said they MIGHT remake AoL

Rather Miyamoto hinted at remaking ALttP.

And as for my own thoughts, after reading an IGN article I think a pure 2D Zelda would best suit the 3DS. Imagine the gorgeous plains popping out in 3D! Remakes such as the current OoT and possibly future MM will serve for a less flat adventuring on the handheld.

no more 2D crap

Why are 2D Zelda games crap? The 2D Zelda games are often lauded as harder than their 2D counterparts. You're much more likely to not get a perfect run or find all the heart pieces in your first playthrough of A Link to the Past than Ocarina of Time. This "crap" means a lot to many gamers so think before you call it that next time.

I hope they have less floors for dungeons, yet still a lot to go through in the 3DS Zelda game. I would like to see tons of different enemies, and over world bosses. ( The bosses you fought on the train, or ship.) There should be more combat ( Why are enemies in ST and PH so easy and most need to be destroyed by tools you gain in dungeons?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom