• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian Shield

S

Snap

Hi! I keep seeing pictures of Skyward Sword where Link has the Hylian shield from early on in the game (like skywiev temple and on).
So i was wondering if anyone knew about a way, or if it's even possible to obtain the Hylian Shield early, and in another way than through the Boss Rush Mode.
I'm currantly playing through Hero Mode, and i would love to play it once again, but i think it would be awesome to have the Hylian Shield from start. :)

KingZantX12

Twilight King
Its not possible to get it that early in the game, it was in the e3 demo though... so you were probably looking at pics of the e3 demo

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Yeah, it was likely in the demo because the other shields hadn't been created or modelled at that time. But you could get the Hylian Shield from the start with hacking.

I'm fairly certain that Link had the Hylian Shield in the demo for, well, demonstration purposes. I think there was also another demo of Link with the Wooden Shield (to show off the durability mechanic), but I'm not sure.

Yeah like mentioned earlier its in the demo... The local Bestbuy here has the demo running in their store..

S

Sartax123

Yes, the E3 demo started you out with the master sword and hylian shield.

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
You get the shield after completeing 9 consecutive battles in the lightining round.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom