• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wyatt what is wrong with you. Someone clearly has not been keeping up with the thread. That's what I mean by not acting pro-town. By being inactive and not caring enough to even read through the recent pages or know what day you're on. =/

Not sure of the normal mafia:ratio anymore, but I'd say it's safe to assume there were at least 4 mafia, probably 5. Meaning we could have 4 left, meaning that all of these guys could be scum. However, I was pretty confident on Durion being town. I can say that I had my eye on MadameMajora and Djinn. I'm conflicted between the two, but...

Seeing as there were 16 people at the start of the game, I'd venture to say there were 4 Mafia. Seeing as two Mafia are dead (which you also missed), I'd venture to say there are two left. One could be one of our inactives (Destiny, Djinn) but I'm confident the Godfather is one of the more active people.

EBWODP

My Townie list:
Jedizora
TheMasterSword
Myself

My potential Mafia list (potential Godfathers bolded):
Kybyrian
Durion
David

Djinn
Destiny

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Alright, I don't know much help I can be, but if we already have some confirmed townies, then this will likely help if we're down on options.

Remember my Misaka-whatever post earlier in the game? Well, I'm Misaka Imouto #10023, a townie mason. Jimmy was my brother in arms and I can't believe he's dead :kawaii:

Anyway, I think my vote on Djinn stays. I'm really hazy on voting for Durion right now... but he may turn out to be scum.

If your little thing is right, then we have the town: Nicole, TMS, jedi, David, Kybyrian

Leaving: Destiny, Djinn, Durion

And if you're right and there are 4 mafia, we have a 2/3 chance of a mafia lynch here.

Actually, since Durion is the only active one and I know David and myself aren't the godfather, he probably is.

Unvote
Vote: Durion

Nicole

luke is my wife
asdsghsdrhderhjtej stop making me change my mind.

For now, Durion seems like our best bet. I was voting for Wyatt on the basis that he wasn't being helpful, but after the claim, I'm leaning on him being Townie. I don't know about David, it's always hard to get a read on him, but Durion is an incredibly dangerous player. I really feel like I'm taking a shot in the dark with whoever I vote for. No evidence is really solid enough for me to keep my vote on any one person, which is why I've been kind of... wavering. I know some of you will call "scum!" on this, but I can't help it. As I mentioned earlier, this game has been far too inactive for me to actually glean solid evidence from most posts.

Unvote

I think we should try some sort of wincon test tomorrow.

David

But you called me here...
WAIT WHY DID JIMMY HAVE TO DIE. HE WAS MY BROTHER IN ARMS.

Quite literally, might I add. As with me.

Well, I know Wyatt isn't Mafia. And TheMasterSword is just being his normal metay self guy.

Durion does seem like the best bet here.

Jedizora

:right:
So, I have a question. Do you guys think I should go on with my plan to Target TheMasterSword tonight? Or should I target Someone else? Also, Like you guys said, Durion seems scummy, also. He is my best bet besides TMS, although I've been wondering about him.
Unvote

Nicole

luke is my wife
So, I have a question. Do you guys think I should go on with my plan to Target TheMasterSword tonight? Or should I target Someone else? Also, Like you guys said, Durion seems scummy, also. He is my best bet besides TMS, although I've been wondering about him.
Unvote

I recommend you target Djinn or Destiny. I also recommend the Doctor, if there is one who's actually still playing the game, protect Jedizora or Kybyrian.

EBWODP

Wyatt, would you like to confirm David's claim?

David

I recommend you target Djinn or Destiny. I also recommend the Doctor, if there is one who's actually still playing the game, protect Jedizora or Kybyrian.

Kybyrian has no other powers than being a mason with me and Jimmy. Doctor, don't reveal yourself, but protect Jedizora.

Austin

Austin
FINAL VOTE TALLY
Jedizora - 1 (TheMasterSword)
Durion - 4 (Kybyrian, Nicole, David, Jedizora)

Komoe-Sensei's audio diary
Sensei is tired again after such a long day. There was so much endless bickering back and forth.... Sensei is almost glad they've come to a decision. They've decided to eliminate Durion this evening. As usual, I've hid away from them as Sensei doesn't really like viol-

*bangggggggggg*

KYAAAAAAAA! Why doesn't Sensei ever get used to that!? Mou.... anyway, I should probably go out and check what happened.

There's a woman lying on the ground wearing yellow clothing. She also has these piercings over her face, Sensei is quite disgusted. It appears that Durion was Vento of the Front, the Mafia Immobilizer! We finally got it right! Sensei is glad this is almost over. If we can just make it through this next night, we'll probably see once and for all who is who.

Night period has begun. You know the drill.

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)
Xinnamin - Aleister Crowley (Townie Seer, lynched Day 3)
MadameMajora - Acqua of the Back (Mafia Saint, targeted Night 3)
Jimmy - Misaka Imouto #9967 (targeted Night 3)
Durion - Vento of the Front (Mafia Immobilizer)

~Remaining~
TheMasterSword
Nicole
Kybyrian
Jedizora
Djinn
Destiny
David

Austin

Austin
Komoe-Sensei's audio diary

Sensei woke up to a wonderful morning today! After we had all gotten ready, we did a quick headcount and no one was missing! Sensei was overjoyed by this news! Not everyone else looked happy though, and some appeared to be quite worn out... Sensei wonders what that means. Anyway, it's time for a new investigation!

~Incapacitated~
Thareous - Unabara Mitsuki (Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
Kazumi - Kamijou Touma (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Erebea - Terra of the Left (Roleblocker, targeted Night 1)
Majora's Cat - Tsuchimikado Motoharu (Townie Cop, lynched Day 2)
Axle the Beast - Index Librorum Prohibitorum (Townie Analyst, targeted Night 2)
Xinnamin - Aleister Crowley (Townie Seer, lynched Day 3)
MadameMajora - Acqua of the Back (Mafia Saint, targeted Night 3)
Jimmy - Misaka Imouto #9967 (targeted Night 3)
Durion - Vento of the Front (Mafia Immobilizer)

~Remaining~
TheMasterSword
Nicole
Kybyrian
Jedizora
Djinn
Destiny
David

Day will end on the night of the 25th. Four votes for a majority lynch.

Kybyrian

Who did you attack Jedizora? I'll be honest, I don't know much about God's Right Seat (the mafia in this game), but I do know that Fiamma of the Right is the leader of them. I think it would be safe to assume at this point that there could be 4 mafia and that he's the Godfather, which means whoever you targeted last night could very well be that.

David

Vote: Djinn

Due to discusion during the last day period. I feel that he's our next best bet.

Djinn

and Tonic
God it was annoying not being able to talk for a day, at least I can finally get back into the game.

I've noticed Destiny has not really been in this game at all, what is going on there? Is she lying low or just not playing?

As well as no night actions at all in one night, that seems interesting to me.

I have seen an interesting amount of bandwagoning in the previous day and normally those are great places to look for behavior. Durion always seemed to be in on a bandwagon and it was clear why. However David and MasterSword like to get in on them as well. David has somewhat of a good defense. However Mastersword jumped on a bandwagon on page 10 on Majora's Cat, here, jumps on the Xinn bandwagon on page 11 here, jumped on the jedizora bandwagon here, and then decided to not unvote along with Durion after Jedizora claimed. I cannot help but think there is something else there.

And until I see basically any kind of evidence not to Vote:Destiny but still FOS:Mastersword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom