• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linkanon's Official Art Thread

I finally have some art to show! Yay! ^^ So, yeah, this is the thread where I MAKE YOU ALL LOOK AT MY ART, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Just kidding! :xd:

So here's my first piece of artwork, colored and uncolored. Personally, I like the original version better.

(they're REALLY big... so I put em' in a spoiler tag.)
LinkWolfV2.jpg

LinkWolfV2EditedandColored.jpg

I told you the original un-colored version is better... :cool:

But anyways, like I said, you will die if you don't love those. :O

Ok, a special Zelda Future thread is in your future, including more artwork and blogs and stuff will be coming soon. But for now, BYE!! :)

~Linkanon

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Hey, Linkanon! Great to see you showin' off some art!

First off, the concept is great, but next time, maybe you shouldn't draw on lined paper. Lined paper can really throw off anatomy, proportions and perspective.
If you'd like more tips and critiques just give me a shout out!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread~

Thanks for the tip, I'd normally take a little more time with it, but it was, like 9 or 10 o'clock, and I tend to tilt the paper sideways a bit, so I was a little off key, but with the next one, I'll probably use blank paper. And a better eraser. :yes:

I always tilt my paper sideway too! And I agree with Ochibi, use blank paper whenever possible. Also, I'm not sure which program you are using, but if its paint, I would reccommend getting GIMP. If you use GIMP I would reccommend bluring some of your edges, or the tips of some lines. Although I'm not an artist so I don't have much wisdom, I think it could help. :)

These are pretty good Linkanon.^^ I do like the uncolored one(like you said:rolleyes:).^^ Keep it up!;)

Thanks! ^^ I suk at GIMP... :dry: :sweat:

I always tilt my paper sideway too! And I agree with Ochibi, use blank paper whenever possible. Also, I'm not sure which program you are using, but if its paint, I would reccommend getting GIMP. If you use GIMP I would reccommend bluring some of your edges, or the tips of some lines. Although I'm not an artist so I don't have much wisdom, I think it could help. :)

I do use GIMP 2 (with the cat-with-a-paint-brush-in-it's-mouth logo), but I just got it the night I posted the thread, and I haven't used it since then, so I'm still pretty new to it. I think I'll just draw and scan from now on...

I do use GIMP 2 (with the cat-with-a-paint-brush-in-it's-mouth logo) said:
I have the same one! :P And yeah I just got it too, so I'm not very good yet, and I feel the same way, I like drawing on paper more, although the scanner I got doesn't have the disk to download it to my computer so GIMP is all I can right now... Ill be waiting for your next picture on here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom