• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So You Went Snooping in Other People's Closets....

Feral

The Drifter
If only 5 dollars would magically appear every time I open my own closet...Errrr that's 5 rupees for Link.

So did anyone find anything interesting going through the NPC's stuff? Did anyone check out Groose's alternative outfits? I loled imagining him in them. He would look like a purple greaser? I thought I saw fishing gear in Link's closet (Tackle bag and wading boots?) ..though it's probably my imagination.

So what did everyone else think nosing through people's closets?

MW7

I thought it was a nice addition. It's another thing to interact with so it just adds more things to do. Similarly I enjoyed trying to sleep in every bed in the game just because I think Link must have smelled bad from all he does so I wanted to make everyone suffer through Link's b.o. problem.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
«««««¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿How do you get it??????????????»»»»»

Go to the upper entrance of the knights academy and use the clawshot on the chimney. You'll spot something a bit disturbing. Crawl to the right and you'll end up in Zelda's room. After visiting it, it'll always be open.

Go to the upper entrance of the knights academy and use the clawshot on the chimney. You'll spot something a bit disturbing. Crawl to the right and you'll end up in Zelda's room. After visiting it, it'll always be open.

How is any of that what you see "disturbing"?

I was hoping to find an Easter Egg. I thought I'd find a Zora Tunic or some other reference. Overall, I found nothing particularly interesting.

At least there's a Heart Piece in one of them that I can look forward to. Thanks, Chibyu! :yes:

I enjoyed having the ability to actually go through people closets and sleep in beds. I also found sitting on the toilet funny as well.

Feral

The Drifter
Kaepora Gaebora in a bath is disturbing apparently? @_@;

Its like imagining your girl friend's big hairy father naked in the bath, except you are seeing it. Can't unsee what you saw. Then you imagine everyone else using it later. Then you are like..eh..w/e...but then about that bar of soap..... Yeah now you are disturbed....

Back on topic: I wonder what kind of books they read, seeing as many of them have book in their closets.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
Has anyone else noticed that link is a carpenter?? he has all the tools and stuff on his desk and around on the shelves.. i like that they gave him a hobby and stuff lol :P

Feral

The Drifter
Has anyone else noticed that link is a carpenter?? he has all the tools and stuff on his desk and around on the shelves.. i like that they gave him a hobby and stuff lol :P

Actually he's wood carving. :lol: "I carves what I sees..and sometimes I can sees the future." (Well in this case it's the past.) +5 If you know where I got that from. :lol:

And yes we all know Fledge is girly and keeps flowers in his closet.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Actually he's wood carving. :lol: "I carves what I sees..and sometimes I can sees the future." (Well in this case it's the past.) +5 If you know where I got that from. :lol:

And yes we all know Fledge is girly and keeps flowers in his closet.

The Simpsons! Was that Cletus or one of his relatives?

Link is a rather talented sculptor/woodcarver, judging from the Loftwing and Remlit on his bookshelf. Link as an artist - I like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom