• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I'd very much enjoy to participate in this, if a place could be found for me. I didn't bother reading through all 8 pages of this thread, but do I just say "Oh hey I wanna draw character x"?
If so, I can't help but notice that the list severely lacks a Sheik.

Yep! Pretty much.
I'll go ahead and put you up for Sheik!

And Welcome to ZD!! I'm pleased to find another artist on here!
Have fun and enjoy your time here!!

I've just seen this thread myself, wow I'm interested in trying to do something!

I love steampunk!

@CelticMagician - Nice artwork!

I'm so impressed with everyone's efforts here!

S

Sagitaurus

HIIII!<3 I really hope this is still open or I might explode into about fifteen pieces, probably more though. I was really hoping I could pick up the Deku Princess from Majora's Mask as well as Nayru from the OoX set of games.<3

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
steampunk_fdlink.png

Edit: Image here is a bit small...you can see the full size here...---> http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/CelticMagician_DeviantArt/steampunk_fdlink.png

Fierce Deity is finally FINISHED! *collapses* Now excuse me as I go nurse my drawing hand for a while...XDDD;

Also, thank you everyone for the kind feedback (been meaning to thank for a while, but was working on things)! 8D I've been loving what people have been posting on here so far, most notably Deniro's work because it's such an interesting style imo. :3 I am SO excited to see this all pulled together, like, you have no idea! XD

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
So, Apologies to anyone who's waiting for this to be over with, but my computer froze today and I lost all the coloring on Link. So now I just have lines again. :( Anyway, it might take a while to finish, so...

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
That's alright MikauIncarnate. *hugs* Things like that happen. It's unfortunate that you lost all that work, though. :( I know how sucky that feels.

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
Blargh I don't even know how I feel about this but a lot of it bugs me.
And it's not so much "Steampunk" as an episode of "Zelda cross-dresses in the 19th century"
Look at those shoes. That's not steamy or punk.
SteampunkSheik-1.png

SteampunkSheikSepia-1.png

bluh.

Edit: Image here is a bit small...you can see the full size here...---> http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/CelticMagician_DeviantArt/steampunk_fdlink.png

Fierce Deity is finally FINISHED! *collapses* Now excuse me as I go nurse my drawing hand for a while...XDDD;

Also, thank you everyone for the kind feedback (been meaning to thank for a while, but was working on things)! 8D I've been loving what people have been posting on here so far, most notably Deniro's work because it's such an interesting style imo. :3 I am SO excited to see this all pulled together, like, you have no idea! XD

WOW, completely awesome, and thanks for the kind words :)

and sheik looks good too, I liked the brown version betterm, I'd think it would have been even cooler if the Sheikah symbol was still red though :)

and Rauru is done, that pixelated thing I posted was the finished version 0.0
I was just finished before anyone posted :P

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
and Rauru is done, that pixelated thing I posted was the finished version 0.0
I was just finished before anyone posted :P

Oh sorry! I just thought it was quite strange that is was done so quickly, but I should've know better because you're the fastest artist ever!

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
You're welcome Deniro. :3 And yeah, that's an excellent idea for Psykeout's Shiek. 8D

HIIII!<3 I really hope this is still open or I might explode into about fifteen pieces, probably more though. I was really hoping I could pick up the Deku Princess from Majora's Mask as well as Nayru from the OoX set of games.<3

^ Also wanted to bring attention to this...I think it was overlooked with our mass postings. :sweat: Sagitaurus is a good personal friend of mine and I promised I would let her know if there was answer to this since she will be without an internet connection for a few days. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom