• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Zelda Dungeon Art Collaboration (?)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
So I came up with a good way of arranging them ( I think) but for it to work we need someone to do Darunia III, Rauru, Farore, Nayru, and Zant (or Bellum or Malladus). Just saying because if more people want to work on things, if we got all those done it would work out perfectly. Ochibi if you want me to send it to you I can.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
So I came up with a good way of arranging them ( I think) but for it to work we need someone to do Darunia III, Rauru, Farore, Nayru, and Zant (or Bellum or Malladus). Just saying because if more people want to work on things, if we got all those done it would work out perfectly. Ochibi if you want me to send it to you I can.

Please do! This sounds interesting (:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

I would be willing to do Zant if you need people.^^

I could do Farore, the godess or the oracle?

I am also claiming Rauru

all colours taken from the NES palette

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm afraid I may not be able to finish up my drawing of Zelda. I have been having a lot of school work to do lately, and I just don't have the time right now. I'm afraid I may have to resign from the collaboration. If anyone would like, I welcome you to finish mine for me. I'm very sorry, Ochibi, but I don't have the time to do this right now. If you guys do another collaboration in the future, I would absolutely love to take part in that, and hopefully I won't be as busy then. Again, I'm sorry, but school is just keeping me too busy. :(

Here's the drawing if anyone decides to finish it for me. She just needs the bottom half of her body. Feel free to add color too. What's mine is now yours.
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/Azure_Sage/SteampunkZelda.png

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I do believe we have things under control?
We're just pending on who is doing Zant!

Also-- We now have all the Sages Claimed and the Tri-Force Trio claimed! This is going to be great!

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
*Newcomers are still welcome!

I'd very much enjoy to participate in this, if a place could be found for me. I didn't bother reading through all 8 pages of this thread, but do I just say "Oh hey I wanna draw character x"?
If so, I can't help but notice that the list severely lacks a Sheik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom