• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100%

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Could someone define beating a game 100%, does this mean all heart containers and side quests, maybe getting all the trains in ST, or how about the Nintendo gallery in TWW? What do you say is 100%.

The Nintendo Gallery was kind of a Easter Egg but isn't.

Yeah, completing everything there is to complete in the Zelda game!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I 100% Phantom Hourglass. With the Big Plays, it was all by myslef of people helping with them. In Spirit Tracks, I just need two more Dark Pearl Loops to get the last train part. They're really, really, really, rare. I'm trying 100% Skyward Sword right now though.

Basically, you have to get everything possible in a game to 100% it.

I think that 100% means getting every heart piece/container, bottle, etc., but I don't know about maxing out on everything like rupees, treasure, etc.

100% generally means: getting all heart containers, all items/weapons/bottles, getting all treasures (maps, compasses), completing all side quests, and then beating the game.

Basically get everything there is to get, and do everything there is possible to do. In WW, that includes the Nintendo Gallery in my opinion.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Let's use Twilight Princess for example (because I am currently doing 100% in that game). You need all the armor (tunic's, shields, swords), all 20 hearts, all items, all 60 poe souls, all 24 golden bugs, all 16 letters, the biggest quiver/bomb bag/wallet, all 8 hidden skills, all 6 fish recorded in the fish journal (I think that's everything, I may have forgot to say all 200 bla bla bla's but I think what I wrote is everything). Basically 100% is everything, like getting 100% on a test means you got every answer correct.

bs8814

The Gamer
Complete the game completely until there is nothing else to do except run around and verse the same bosses over and over.

You complete every possible thing in the enitre game. Four example: in SS you do all the goddess cubes/chests, gratitude crystals, heart pieces, side quests, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom