• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Redeads...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Hasn't anyone thought the obvious????They sense you!duh

the obvious would be that they have eyes... in WW they have eyes. in OoT they have black holes where eyes would be which i think we can assume are eyes. just because they are all black doesnt mean they are blind. why would they have "normal" looking eyes. they are monsters. doesnt say anywhere in the series that they sense you and in fact it says that when they GAZE at you, you are temporarily stunned. you cant gaze without eyes. if you could then you wouldnt even know if youre looking at someone or not.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
the obvious would be that they have eyes... in WW they have eyes. in OoT they have black holes where eyes would be which i think we can assume are eyes. just because they are all black doesnt mean they are blind. why would they have "normal" looking eyes. they are monsters. doesnt say anywhere in the series that they sense you and in fact it says that when they GAZE at you, you are temporarily stunned. you cant gaze without eyes. if you could then you wouldnt even know if youre looking at someone or not.

Exactly, they clearly have eyes, this shouldn't even be up for debate. Where does anyone get the idea that their blind from?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I can see they do have eyes we dont know if link is deaf so how'd we know if Redeads have all 5 senses

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I can see they do have eyes we dont know if link is deaf so how'd we know if Redeads have all 5 senses

the game never says it doesnt have all 5 senses. im assuming that if it was that important, it would have been mentioned. i would bet money that if the Zelda creators read this thread they would laugh at you all.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
the game never says it doesnt have all 5 senses. im assuming that if it was that important, it would have been mentioned. i would bet money that if the Zelda creators read this thread they would laugh at you all.
I could just amagine Nintendo laughing at their fans would they really do that? but it says nothing about the senses of the redeads zemen but I do beleive that redeads can see or just feel link with their senses but they do somehow find a way to get to link

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I could just amagine Nintendo laughing at their fans would they really do that? but it says nothing about the senses of the redeads zemen but I do beleive that redeads can see or just feel link with their senses but they do somehow find a way to get to link

its called walking. they have their heads between their legs. they hear someone coming. they lift their heads up. they look at link and it stuns them. they walk over to him and latch to him and attack. why are you putting so much thought in this?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
i dont know why were thinking about this so much this is a pointless mystery
never mind about that I feel like editing this post here how about you check this out at the wiki or you can just click here

Last edited:
C

Chu

Echo location you know like bats and dolphins.
Just throwing that out there :P

bellum

Gamer since age 2
this is kinda a pointless thread, mainly beacause many people have answered the same answer over and over again and, who really cares about how ReDeads can sense link, certainly not me.To find out more about ReDeads click here.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Redeads seem to have heightened their senses beyond sight and use their surroundings to sense their prey. They can also sense when another Redead has died which is why they "mourn" them.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
Maybe they can "sense" him or something. We don't know how the body of an undead person works lol so it might not be through regular senses like we do.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Maybe they can "sense" him or something. We don't know how the body of an undead person works lol so it might not be through regular senses like we do.

another dumb idea. i dont think any thought was put into it. they made a character that has eyes and a mouth. lets just assume that he can see since they gave it eye spots..

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Why is that dumb?
Do you know how the undead function?
Jeez, you've got the be the negativest Nancy ever.

I think the Redead function just like any other zombie. Maybe they smell Link, maybe they hear link, or maybe Ving Rhames can suggest a better theory.

well im pretty sure that when you lock onto them and select Navi to talk she says that their gaze or stare leaves you paralyzed...kinda hard to gaze or stare without eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom