• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Make Games on WII, on and HDTV with HD Settings On, Less Jaggy Looking?

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
You know how on HDTVs WII games look real Jaggy? How do you fix that, if there is a way? I would really like to know if there is way. please tell me the settings on your HDTV or something please! I would really Appreciate it!

Big Octo

=^)
The reason that you're experiencing this is because the Wii does not support HD graphics, so that new TV of yours is no good use, save for a larger screen.

Its just the wii's hardware, nothing you can fix, the only thing I have noticed that will sometimes create an "optical illusion" if you will, is if you move farther back from the TV, giving creating more bluriness around the edges, creating the illusion of crispness.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I figured that at first, but I randomly heard somewhere that there is a way to make it look better somewhere but i forgot :(
Oh well. Its not that bad.

There is a way to fix this, what you need to do is get an after market Component cable for the Wii. Make sure you get a Genuine Nintendo cable, the Mad Catz cable will jack up the signal. The cable should have five plugs rather than three.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
There is a way to fix this, what you need to do is get an after market Component cable for the Wii. Make sure you get a Genuine Nintendo cable, the Mad Catz cable will jack up the signal. The cable should have five plugs rather than three.
Oh wow, I have a mad catz one... Ballz.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Oh wow, I have a mad catz one... Ballz.
I've used the Madcatz HD cables and they don't look as good as other cables on the market.

You should be able to pick up a better one for cheap. For future reference, avoid Madcatz, it may seem like a good idea to go cheap, but in the long run it usually isn't worth it. When you are looking for something for cheap try to pick up used first party equipment if anything. If it doesn't work or breaks or isn't what you expected you can return it. I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom