• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who Cried or Almost Cried When...

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I have to admit, the link that Nintendo created between Link (us) and Zelda was absolutely phenomenal. I was so close to crying when Zelda sealed herself in that amber crystal thing and Link started pounding on the crystal. What REALLY hit home was when she said "I've always been the one to wake you up, Sleepyhead; when it comes time to wake me up, will you?" and when she said "I will always be your Zelda". I just felt like BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING lmao. Has anyone had a similar experience with that one cutscene?

Yep. The part when Link put his head down, almost crying was pretty strong, and really got me surprised and a little upset, she was his friend after all! Part of me was scared that the game was going to end right there. Thank goodness it didn't!

man i almost cried and i don't cry for anything what so ever i haven't really felt that sad from that seen in at least the last 3 years. when my friend saw a gif of link crying his first expression was "links crying like a little *****" i almost decked him for saying that ..... BUT he is almost to the seen in the game so he might change him mind on link being a *****

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Cried like crazy. I was crying before any of that dialogue. I knew something like that was going to happen. I'm such a sob! I even cried when *SPOILERS* Link and Fi said goodbye...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I gotta admit, that was close to a tear-jerker moment for me. Especially seeing Link almost cry. That was one of the most emotional moments in the entire series, and is what really pushed it over the limit for me of how thick and emotional the story was.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
This is the first time we've really seen them kind of Romantically involved with one another. Since the beginning of the game, Zelda was THE most important person in Link's life and instead of the typical "Save Zelda!", Link wanted to save her out of his own will and not because he was told to.

GAMERG0D

The Gamer God
I didn't cry...now when Zelda's Lullaby started playing when you found out Impa was the old lady...that was so moving.

I feel like they really made steps to show links emotion on his face, and they did a rather good job of it. it really enhances the storyline that way! the face he makes before he goes into a dungeon though... its hilarious!

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
The games have a very emotional "Link". Which is why voice acting would ruin it.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I cried a little bit. It was touching...but then when Link started hitting it I was laughing and crying and saying "Link, she isn't coming backkkk. Stop hitting the amber crystal..."

I felt that a real person i cared and loved was being sealed away when she.. well made the seal. I did cry it was 3:00am and i had eaten to much food\sugar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom