• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

Since many of Nintendo's creations have multiple versions ([Mario, Dr. Mario, Baby Mario, etc...], [Link, Young Link, Toon Link, etc...], [etc...]), I think they should have you choose the characters, then give you a list of which version to play as, then let you choose a color. Now, I know that would take up a lot of space on the disc, but for something like that, I would easily be willing to toss the trophies or something. They kind of lost their flavor in Brawl anyway (for me, that is).

No trophies are the heart of Smash Bros. And no Baby Mario. How would that even work? But yes to bringing Dr. Mario and Young Link back. :yes: If used well, those were some of the fastest and most powerful characters in Melee...

S

Syxx66

Nabooru, Knuckles, Zoroark, Zant, Ghirahim, and Kotaro Fuma (samurai warriors)

Skyward Sword has given me a few more ideas...

Ghirahim-He would have an interesting, diverse moveset, since he is very agile, and can use magic. His final smash could be his (spoiler) stronger, metal-like form at the end of Skyward Sword, where he cannot be hurt, and does more damage.

Skull Kid-Equipped with Majora's mask, he would have a bouncy, mischevious personality. His moves could be based on what he was able to do in Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess.

Toon Zelda-Similar to her character from the other SSB games, but turns into Tetra (from Wind Waker). Her final smash could be where she posesses a guardian (like she does in Spirit Tracks) and you play as the guardian, with his own moveset, though not very diverse, probably having two or three different moves.

No trophies are the heart of Smash Bros. And no Baby Mario. How would that even work? But yes to bringing Dr. Mario and Young Link back. :yes: If used well, those were some of the fastest and most powerful characters in Melee...
I believe Mario, Link, Samus, etc... are the heart of Super Smash Bros. actually. Trophies weren't anywhere in the first game, and it still rocks. Baby Mario was just an example of the variations of Mario. If they decide to ever use him, it's up to Nintendo as to how.

They will definatly put in Girahim, and I'd love to see a link where he could switch to deku, goron, or zora mask~

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
A for character, I would like to see:

1) Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) (long over due)
2) Mallow ( Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) (long over due)
3) Shulk ( Xenoblade Chronicles)
4) Waluigi ( Mario Series) (long over due as a playable character)
5) Ghirahim (LOZ: SS)
6) Kumatora (Mother 3)
7) Duster (Mother 3)

That had nothing to do with trophies. That was the superior battle system and man more (and awesome) characters.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Yet you neglect the fact that the assist trophies add more to the action! You could kill people with more variety. Also, it adds to the fact you can search for the trophies and have more challenges!

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
As a fanboy: Darunia, Skyward Sword Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim, Ganondorf (WW as it's the only one that hasn't been used yet), Skyward Sword Link (With a costume to switch to his original attire), Groose and last and certainly not least, Midna(Imp form and True form) and Zant. We're never going to get Impa though. :/

Realistically: Skyward Sword Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim, Skyward Sword Link. Those are the only realistic characters I can see coming to the new SSB. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd love to play as Midna, she's my favorite companion, the only one that could rival her in my book is Fi, because she provides so much information. Even though I love Fi, I'd never want to play as her.

As a fanboy: Darunia, Skyward Sword Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim, Ganondorf (WW as it's the only one that hasn't been used yet), Skyward Sword Link (With a costume to switch to his original attire), Groose and last and certainly not least, Midna(Imp form and True form) and Zant. We're never going to get Impa though. :/

Realistically: Skyward Sword Zelda, Demise, Ghirahim, Skyward Sword Link. Those are the only realistic characters I can see coming to the new SSB. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd love to play as Midna, she's my favorite companion, the only one that could rival her in my book is Fi, because she provides so much information. Even though I love Fi, I'd never want to play as her.

Nice list. ;) And yes, i can't imagine playing as Fi. Midna at this point I think not because Twilight Princess found it's spot in Brawl...

The Characters I would like to see in the next Super Smash bros. are:

Waluigi, Ghirahim, Zoroark, Mewtwo, Unova Pokemon Trainer (Snivy, Dewott, Emboar), Magnus (Kid Icarus: Uprising), Leon Powalski (Starfox) and Sora (3DS Version)

Fierce Deity Link, Skull Kid, Leon Belmont, Shadow the Hedgehog or Espio,
What about a special edition Legend of Zelda Super Smash Bros. With gorons and zora people! Different masks for link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom