• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

I'd love to see some Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy characters in the next game. Since Nintendo and Square Enix teamed up a few times for all the Fortune Street games and also in Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and Mario Sports Mix, it wouldnt be impossible. Ghirahim would be absoslutley amazing. A Majora's Mask Link similar to Pokemon Trainer wouldbe really cool too.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'd like to add ghirahim to the list. I mean he'd be total OWNAGE. His sword actions are great, and he would be able to teleport etc. Thoughts?

S

ShadowZone1996

Toon Zelda. She Transforms into Tetra. Either that or Toon Zelda in here ghost form transforming into a Phantom

All Link versions: Original, ALttP, OOT (Adult and Young), Fierce Deity Toon Link, Link from TP and Link from SS. Zelda/Sheik, Impa from SS, Ganondorf, Demise, Ghirahim, Vaati...
Well, I can dream, right?

Kirino

Tatakae
I think that Ghirahim should replace Toon Link. Toon Link is a pretty stupid character considering he's pretty much a copy of Link in every way. And Ghirahim would probably have a pretty awesome moveset.

Dark Samus should also be in since Samus really needs an enemy. Though it would be better if they acually found a way to put Ridley in.

Paper Mario would be cool to put in to. He would have a unique and cool moveset.

King K Rool should have been in a long time ago.

Magnus from Kid Icarus:Uprising should be in, as well as the villian.

Since many of Nintendo's creations have multiple versions ([Mario, Dr. Mario, Baby Mario, etc...], [Link, Young Link, Toon Link, etc...], [etc...]), I think they should have you choose the characters, then give you a list of which version to play as, then let you choose a color. Now, I know that would take up a lot of space on the disc, but for something like that, I would easily be willing to toss the trophies or something. They kind of lost their flavor in Brawl anyway (for me, that is).

I want Link, Young link, and Ganon, but i want them to have different skins where they look like Wind Waker style, TP style, SS style, etc. Not zelda related, I want Mega Man and Simon Belmont.

Something Tells me that we're going to see Groose and/or Ghirahim in the next Smash Bros game..

I like the Idea of Ghirahim but I hate Groose so much. He's the Hercule of Skyloft >:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom