• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Certain Magical Round of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thareous, talk like someone from this century. And Keyshe, I think you're taking Day 1 too seriously at the moment. :P

- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X. Bold all votes or I won't read them
Would prefer to be able to just say "Unvote" considering that it's universal.

Vote: Erebea

Kazumi

chagy
Jesus Thareous, we all know that you won some English awards and ****. You don't have to show off your "expanded vocabulary". Also, loldavidtakingfirstpostseriously. Anyway, Josh, that guy must be up to something.

Vote: Josh

Austin

Austin
UPDATED VOTE TALLY

Erebea - 2 (Jimmy, Axle)
Keyshe - 1 (Jedizora)
Josh - 5 (Josh, Xinnamin, Thareous, Erebea, Kazumi)

Nine votes needed for a majority lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Vote: Josh
Now we have a five vote bandwagon, half way to a majority. this isn't just RVsing any more, scum is a foot.o_O

And Keyshe, I think you're taking Day 1 too seriously at the moment. :P
Hmm... how so?

This is contradictory behavior of you, you have stated yourself before odd behavior should be called out on and taken note. Something innocent may not be. Why are you trying to stop me from investigating, by playing up I'm being too "serious" I stated this
This all could just be playful/trolling RVSing but I have nothing else to do right now so might as well not let anything go under the raider.
Sounds like you got something to hid if you want me to NOT look for patterns and scum behavior in RVSing.:thinking:

FOS:Axle
You mad Bro?

Jedizora

:right:
Unvote: Keyshe
Vote: Thareous

Okay, this is Obviously a bandwagon on Josh. I will be amazed if at least one mafia isn't in there. Thareous seems the most likely scum to me, as he talks least with Josh, to the best of my knowledge, and would therefore be less likely to mess around with him and bandwagon. Granted, this could mean nothing. But hey, its just a RVS, Really.

This is contradictory behavior of you, you have stated yourself before odd behavior should be called out on and taken note. Something innocent may not be. Why are you trying to stop me from investigating, by playing up I'm being too "serious" I stated this Sounds like you got something to hid if you want me to NOT look for patterns and scum behavior in RVSing.
I never told you to not look at it, I just think it looks silly to be verbally calling out suspicious actions on what are clearly just Day 1 shenanigans. Yeah there might be something hidden in there, but most of it probably isn't. That's not contradictory for me to say in any way.

Okay, this is Obviously a bandwagon on Josh. I will be amazed if at least one mafia isn't in there. Thareous seems the most likely scum to me, as he talks least with Josh, to the best of my knowledge, and would therefore be less likely to mess around with him and bandwagon. Granted, this could mean nothing. But hey, its just a RVS, Really.
If you have a specific reason for voting for the person, it's not an RVS at all. RVS means Random Voting Stage, which is not applicable unless the vote is random, I.E. has no real basis.

And there is absolutely at least one scum in with the bandwagon on Josh, I'd say, but as of right now there's little to no way to determine who.

Jedizora

If you have a specific reason for voting for the person, it's not an RVS at all. RVS means Random Voting Stage, which is not applicable unless the vote is random, I.E. has no real basis.
Well, more like a educated guess, I suppose. Besides, it has next to no basis, anyway. Its just narrowed down a bit.

Well, more like a educated guess, I suppose. Besides, it has next to no basis, anyway. Its just narrowed down a bit.
...Jedi, you said you felt that Thareous was the most suspicious. If this was some subconscious instinct that you can't really back up with facts, okay. We all have those, and they're not invalid to act on. But that's still nothing even remotely close to an RVS. You clearly have some reason for voting for Thareous.

Jedizora

...Jedi, you said you felt that Thareous was the most suspicious. If this was some subconscious instinct that you can't really back up with facts, okay. We all have those, and they're not invalid to act on. But that's still nothing even remotely close to an RVS. You clearly have some reason for voting for Thareous.

Yeah, lets just go with that. Which was sort of what I was trying to say in my earlier post, but I guess I didn't get my point across.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
ok here's how i see it, why in the world are we voting for josh? if he voted for himself, he most likely did this in a sarcastic manner. also, no mafia would vote for him or herself, the meaning is for them to STAY in the game. Voting for someone who voted towards himself is like shooting a shot animal. Thus, I shall not vote for Josh.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

You're determining this by how much I said toward my latest vote? I figured the bandwagon bit would've been reason enough. It was a joke by the way, but now I'm serious in playing, so it does mean nothing. At any rate I now have another person to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom