• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heart Piece of Snowpeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
If it's the one I'm thinking of, you need the Ball and Chain and you can get up to the second floor, the use the Ball and Chain to move the platforms suspended from the ceiling to reach it. Hope that helped ;)

A big gap you can't jump across? Is there a claw-shot thing anywhere? Sometimes they seem to blend in, and you could've missed it. If not, I really don't know. I don't even remember if I got all of the heart pieces there.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
If you go to the room right above it (I think it's the room with a canon), you see a piece of floor that looks different from the rest. Bomb it or throw that chain ball against it. You should drop right in the room where the heart piece is. I don't know for sure if that's the one you're talking about though.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
If you go to the room right above it (I think it's the room with a canon), you see a piece of floor that looks different from the rest. Bomb it or throw that chain ball against it. You should drop right in the room where the heart piece is. I don't know for sure if that's the one you're talking about though.

Thank you for that. It worked.

I am not going to extend that to 100 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom