• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite One of Links' Swords

I want to know what your favorite sword Link has ever wielded is. If you choose the Master Sword give me a better reason then "Because it's the Master Sword, duh!" And also if you pick the Master Sword, tell me which game you preferred it in.

Personally, I adore the style of the Gilded Sword and the fact that it is a completely optional sidequest that really made you work.
Secondly I would choose the Master Sword from WW simply because when you finally power it up, it glows O.O.
Thirdly, I must go with the Master Sword from OoT. Many people prefer the latest Master Sword's for their length but I rather enjoyed the challenge of having a shorter sword and I think it looked better that way too.

What about you?

I would have to say the master sword just because it has so much storyline to it. The one in twilight princess in particular is really cool just because of the way it is hidden the way it is.

Master Sword from ALTTP, because that was the introduction to the most iconic weapon in the series.

Master Sword from ALTTP, because that was the introduction to the most iconic weapon in the series.

Good choice, friend. I also liked the Golden Sword because it was gold. I'd love to see either the Golden Sword or the Gilded Sword restyled in an upcoming title

Good choice, friend. I also liked the Golden Sword because it was gold. I'd love to see either the Golden Sword or the Gilded Sword restyled in an upcoming title

The Gilded Sword would easily be my number two. Very original and it looked awesome. I'd love to see it make an appearance in a future Zelda game, but I don't really see how they could work that into another game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There are many swords in the Zelda series that I like, I don't have a particular favorite.

The Magical Sword from LoZ is just amazing in damage and also design; while it doesn't look much because it's pixelated, I still thought it had quite a nice and different design than say the Wooden or White Swords.

The Kokiri, Master and Biggoron (and to a lesser extent, the Giant's Knife) swords from OoT all had their own thing running for them. The Kokiri Sword had a simplistic design, the Master Sword was THE MASTER SWORD, DUH [really it was the perfect length and design for a Hero] and the Biggoron sword had extreme damage.

The Kokiri and Gilded Swords of MM had their own thing as well. While the Kokiri Sword IMO took a downgrade as far as design goes, it still fit well alongside the Hero's Shield of MM. The Gilded Sword has damage as well as an intricate design.

The Biggoron Sword of OoX had the best length of any sword in the game, coupled with a slightly sluggish but damage dealing animation. :yes:

The various forms of the G Sword of SS gain length, colors and shininess.

I could go on.

The Gilded Sword would easily be my number two. Very original and it looked awesome. I'd love to see it make an appearance in a future Zelda game, but I don't really see how they could work that into another game.

I'd like to think there's a possibility they we could see Termina again

The picori blade from minish cap, for 1 tmc was the first and always will be my fav, for 2 the way it changed throughout the game and grew more powerful as you collected the elements and infused them into it.

The True Master Sword from SS. The Skyward Strike gets stronger, you're sword is longer, and everything else looks cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom