• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Pokedex

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Have you completed it yet? How long did it take you? Or where are you at the moment?

I'm at 403, with about 160+ hours worth of game time.

It's been quite a ride getting where I am. I am glad I introduced one of my nephews to the game, he and his friends helped me quite a lot, but I've gotten my hands on many Pokemon through the GTS. I'm still doing that very thing, trading through the GTS and getting my hands on the Pokemon I need in order to complete it all, for that's my goal. Trading with peeps here has also helped me, and I hope this continues. ~Ats

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I havent completed a Pokedex since Generation I lol. I admire you attempting to knock out the entire Pokedex. I actually got through a good chunk of Diamond's Pokedex, but have long since played it. I think there are too many Pokemon now with the addition of Generation V.

I can't remember how long it took (Because I deleted my save to re-live the adventure)
But before Gen5 came out I had all the Pokemon Minus Wailord in my Soul Silver Pokedex. I was just too lazy to evolve that last Wailmer :P

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I have seen every pokémon in the national dex and have caught about 427, now I'm trying to catch them all!

V

Volkner

I did complete it on my Heartgold version at like 200 hrs of gameplay or so,probably could have done it faster =/

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
200 hours??!!!! I've not completed mine on platinum and I've been playing for more than 1000 hours!!!! ( don't know exact cause the thing telling you how long you've played for only goes up to 999:59. hours )

I completed pokemon Firered Pokedex in about a year. (I caught all the pokemon in that game in around a month though) Ahh great memories of playing PC and XD to get ho-oh and lugia xD The only one I am missing on them are deoxys, mew, celebi and i think thats it

S

ShinyFlitwick

I've completed the ENTIRE Black/White National Pokedex :cool:
not including the three unreleased BW legends.

It took me over 350 hours in Black (which is the version I have), and this doesn't even include the hours I've clocked for other games that I got the unavailable BW pokemon from.
Yeah...I had a lot of free time last summer break...

Did I mention I also completed the Soul Silver pokedex while transferring to Black?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have completed it in the first game I got, then in some I've been oo lazy too catch them all, or there are just some I really don't like and lose part of my potential to catch em' all...Although I also did it on Diamond because I had beat it and wanted another challenge(along with some other challenges I thought to try).... But I always see them all ;P

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
I currently have 526 pokémon species obtained, according to my black's pokédex. And I'm actually not only filling my pokédex, but also making sure I have one of each pokémon species in my boxes. At this time, I have all Kanto and Johto pokémon except Mew, the Chikorita and Totodile families, Porygon2. Recently, I've taken a break from my Pokédex project, because I got Platinum for Christmas. So I could, when I'm finished with it, find some pokémon easier on there. Before, I only had SS and Black, but my friend also has HG, Pt and White, so he helps out a lot. Playtime ? SS and Black combined I think around 350 hours.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
In Pokémon White, I have 598 Pokémon, and I've seen 598. I got the three Pokémon that aren't released yet from my friend who has an Action Replay.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom