• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
You should know, before you dive into this thread, that it's possible that there may be spoilers relating to Skyward Sword. Ghirahim is definitely one of the best Zelda villains I've seen aside from Ganon. He's very weird, yet powerful and evil. The next-to-last boss battle was one of the best. Ghirahim, however, turns out to have a role similar to Zant in TP. Although he seems like a cool villain at first, by the end it's revealed that he is actually a lackey of a more powerful evil mastermind, who looks awesome for the first half of the game and turns out to be a psycho the next. What I want to know is, what are your thoughts on this Lady GaGa wannabe?

Last edited by a moderator:

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
SPOILER:
Ghriahim is meant to be the polar opposite of Fi So he isn't really a lackey, just sort of an imprisoned spirit of a sword who wants to revive his master, sort of what you would expect Fi to do if Link died. He is one of the best character concepts, and he is very malicious and creepy. So, as you would probably already know, he is my favorite villain.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ghirahim was a joke. He was actually one of my favorite villains until I read his text box in Skyview Temple. So basically, he has a very cool concept but he's short lived just like Zant. The biggest difference? We knew at the very start that Ghirahim was a lackey whereas Zant never told us til the VERY END.

I didnt like Ghriahim at all to be honest, he just looked stupid with all that makeup and clown clothes. I would rather see a more scary and dark enemy

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I didn't like him at first, but when he showed his true form at the end of the game I was like "OMG! Best villain ever! (y)"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
No no no....he wasn't revealed to be a psycho at the very end, ruining his character....we already knew he was psycho from the beginning, so it wasn't much of a letdown.

I selected the first option on the poll. I thought Lord Ghirahim had amazing character development and he was also a great swordsman.

His quirks and antics were surprisingly well-done. [noparse]:)[/noparse]

B

Bizebest

Hmm... I don't recall. Was Ghirahim in A Link to the Past?
I believe he is referring to Aghanim. Anyway, to me, Ghirahim is pretty awesome because he is so human. He loses his temper, makes mistakes, does the little victory dance, is a drama queen^^. I thought he was sooo fruity. He also reminded me of Hisoka from HunterXHunter. Did anyone else think that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom