• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghirahim in Smash Bros.

Would you like to see Ghirahim in Super Smash Bros.?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Simple question. Would you like to see Ghirahim as a playable character in a future Super Smash Bros. title?

I say yes. He's a master swordsman and is very skilled in sorcery. He also has a wide variety of moves, such as a dash attack, jumping high and landing, teleporting, and magical throwing darts, which could work similarly Shiek's darts. I think he'd be a great addition into the list of characters in Super Smash Bros. But what about you?

Last edited:

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
I really would like to see it! That would be fun, but I don't think that they're gonna make a SSB. with Ghirahim, since there are already Ganondorf, and stuff. But you can always wis =D

Since you have such quick feet, it might be a good idea to run and bash into many things.
- A Link to the Past (SNES)

Big Octo

=^)
:facepalm: There are seriously like 5 threads on this.

My answer: no, not as a playable character. Sorry, but he's only been in one game, not important enough to be played. Also,
He's not even the final boss, so putting him in would be like putting Zant in SSBB.
No amount of fanboyism or "OMG it would be cool" is making him a playable character.

However, he'll more than likely be a trophy or sticker, so you can count on that.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
Oh My Goddess, I would LOVE to have him in one. There are so many possibilities they could do with him. Like the final smash could be that he turns into that black form and jumps around shooting those diamond things at your opponent.

I honestly couldn't care less, as long as the keep the classics. Maybe add some newer ones and change the third party characters. I know a lot of people would like to see Mega Man, and I would personally like to see Ryu from the Breath of Fire series.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
:facepalm: There are seriously like 5 threads on this.

My answer: no, not as a playable character. Sorry, but he's only been in one game, not important enough to be played. Also,
He's not even the final boss, so putting him in would be like putting Zant in SSBB.
No amount of fanboyism or "OMG it would be cool" is making him a playable character.

It's not about fanboyism. It's about how good he is at combat, which is insane. He's a master swordsman and is highly skilled in sorcery. He'd be a great addition to the series.

Sure, I don't see why not. I could easily picture what his final smash and taunts would be (Lol, taunt ideas thanks to my friend onewafighter1). *you might find these as spoilers... or not* Well, come on. As my friend said, his taunts could involve his tongue. One could be him licking his sword(s) as he had done in the Fire Sanctuary ("slurp" sound effects, plz).

I assume that some controls could use his swords, but perhaps not all of them. I could see him teleporting, at least. Final smash... hmm *spoiler-esque sign goes here* his true form? Err... sword... I dunno. It's an idea worth looking into, Nintendo. If you guys happen to be lurking on this site (which you should, because we sometimes have good ideas/suggestions/feedback), think about this one. :> It could work. Quite nicely, actually.

If he doesn't make it into the roster, I'd feel that at least he's worthy to get a trophy of himself.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I think these are really epic pictures!!

ghirahim1.jpg

ghirahim2.jpg

Please note I did not make these, and belong to it's respected owner. The model that this was based off of was Sheik, so that ninjaness is still there.

You can find lots of other Texture hacks and such over at Brawl Vault.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
OH HELL YES! THIS WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER! <3

I'd LOVE to see Ghirahim in Smash Bros. Wii U. Or on SSB3D, depending on when the next console Zelda comes out. But then again, SSB3D could have characters from Zelda 3DS...

But yes. This would be so epic. And his second or final form - which would be his final form?

Or maybe he turns into Demise's sword and just crashes into everything and everybody.

Big Octo

=^)
It's not about fanboyism. It's about how good he is at combat, which is insane. He's a master swordsman and is highly skilled in sorcery. He'd be a great addition to the series.

No offense... but what you're saying sounds like fanboyism to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom