• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
[break]I already know that my dad is going to get it for me for Christmas so I have to wait.[/break]
[break] what is the point of this break thing exactly? anyway, that sucks, but you will most likely love the game. I will not lie when I said it made me cry half way through [/break]

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
[break] what is the point of this break thing exactly? anyway, that sucks, but you will most likely love the game. I will not lie when I said it made me cry half way through [/break]

[break]I believe you when you say the game is great. All of the 10/10 reviews are taunting me! The point of the break thing is to confuse n00bs![/break]

Libk

[break]I believe you when you say the game is great. All of the 10/10 reviews are taunting me! The point of the break thing is to confuse n00bs![/break]

[break] LOL Confusing n00bs is fun. Blank quotes are fun. btw, how is that candy cane? Do you think it would go good in hot chocolate?[/break]

Libk

I am nearly falling asleep. But I cant
Dude that sucks. I hate that feeling, and It caused me to miss my bus the other day

[break]I just finished it. It was chewy. I don't like candy canes in hot chocolate. It doesn't change the flavor much, from my experience.[/break]
[break] I took a candy cane and let it melt into my hot chocolate(Had to make sure it was really hot) and it tasted quite different. It was nice to have the cool peppermint with the chocolate. At least it wasnt a warheads candy cane. That would've tasted terrible [/break]

tumblr_lrf9x3POmx1qbily0o1_400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom