• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

LoZfan

Shut up and go away

I make avatars for ppl.. here are a few that I have made.

http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/TheAvatarMaker_ak47/?action=view&current=FourswordLinks.jpg

http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Bluelink6vsNeoshadowloZfancopy.jpg

http://s559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/TheAvatarMaker_ak47/?action=view&current=MSsavatar.jpg

one problem though... Until I get photoshop on MY computer.. I can only make your avatar during class... (I need to talk to Mr Bay)

Like master link.. I requir a few things

1. what you want.(charactor, background, text, ect.)
2. a sample of whatever it is you want
3. a potenual dead line if you want it in a hurry

I will make a Loaner avatar so people'll know that I'm makeing ur avatar.. and maybe they'll want one too

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
New banner which made for Linkman8. Its probably not the final one, since he hasnt even seen it yet :P But I finally got this technique right which I've been practising for quite some time now and Id appreciate some comments about it.

linkman8smallbannr.png

I was also thinking of making a tutorial of how to do this in Photoshop and GIMP, but Id only do that if people actually WANTED me to do that. Dont wanna waste my time now do I? ;)

Nice Mercedes, master of graphics ;)! And yes, it would be awesome if you could tell us how to do it.

Anyways, I've just recently downloaded GIMP, and this is my first signature made with it:
picture.php
Yeah, not very good, but hey, it's my first one.

Wait... THAT'S your first! That's pretty good for your fist try. I'd like to know how you made that black background.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
you have more sig talent than me blackice :P

This is my latest creation. I really like the 'fire effect'

Signature4.png

And this is a lizafos drawing i made in paint years ago. ^^
TekeningLizalfos.jpg

Last edited:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Well, I finally got GIMP, and I started watching some video tutorials on how to use it and stuff. I'm very far from actually making a sig, but I'll be sure to post one once I make my first official sig. Despite the inevitable crappiness of it. :P

I was also thinking of making a tutorial of how to do this in Photoshop and GIMP, but Id only do that if people actually WANTED me to do that. Dont wanna waste my time now do I? ;)

You definitely seem to know what you're doing, so if you'd be willing to make tutorial, I'd watch it. I bet some other people would get a lot out of it as well. But it's up to you of course.

Yes. I like some of you others better Blackice. And the text is very hard to read because of the color. It is good that you are experimenting with multiple images in your sigs though.

Does look good. I've always loves the vine brush. I also really like how you made all the colors fit together, and a vine border.

T

TwilightLink

I created this sig because I was bored. It's not very special, but it looks good enough
frogsig.jpg

Yea, making sig's is always fun ;P Fun concept, the most important thing that's missing is depth tho.

Latest signatures:

G-sig-1.png

Made 4 a h00mie. Shakugan no Shana render used.

House-sig.png

House sig ( also 4 a h00mie ).

Ulquiorra-sig.png

And my entry 4 ' black and white ' contest.

Whoa! Those look awesome! What exactly do you mean be depth? I always hear people talking about it but I've never been taught what it is exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom