• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

December 17/18th Announcement

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

I tihnk they will remake sapphire and ruby in 2013 because that is its 10th anniversary, so it is likely gonna be pokemon grey, because every year there is always a main colored pokemon game and since we already got the first 2 versions for this gen and the 10th anniversary of ruby/sapphire is a little bit over a year from now its gonna be grey. And I would loooove a sequel to XD, hopefully it will be for the wii u and will take full advantage of its capabilities.

Well yeah, Sinnoh can only be imrpoved a tidgen.

Sinnoh was completely broken IMO.

I tihnk they will remake sapphire and ruby in 2013 because that is its 10th anniversary, so it is likely gonna be pokemon grey, because every year there is always a main colored pokemon game and since we already got the first 2 versions for this gen and the 10th anniversary of ruby/sapphire is a little bit over a year from now its gonna be grey. And I would loooove a sequel to XD, hopefully it will be for the wii u and will take full advantage of its capabilities.

Yes, the remakes are always released on tenth anniversaries.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
hate to go against ur gods, but this year was pokémon's 10th anniversary this year, I even got an event Mew to prove it.

I have a feeling that the announcement it's either going to be the Keldeo/Melotta/Genesect event or Pokemon Grey. I know Game Freak are planning to remake Ruby/Sapphire, but that won't be released untill 2013 since they remake their games 10 years later. I doubt it will be a Wii game because they've only just released Pokepark 2: Beyond the world, and that's expected to be released worldwide. A Movie announcement is very slim because of the two movies that were released recently, and as for a spin off, No because of Super Pokemon Rumble.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
You sure cause Serebi says it was it's 10th anniversary this year and ,as I said I got an event Mew to prove it. I also read it up in the Pokémon world magazine. Maybe it's just 25th in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom