• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Hated Enemy in Zelda

M

molgera13

What is your most hated enemy from zelda. Mine is most likely the Re-Dead, but Rats from TP and Keese give them a run for their money. I also hate the armos from SS and the floating expoloding pufferfish of DOOM, also from SS.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Personally I despise Beamos. I tend to take a lot of time to sit and think about what to do next in a dungeon, and if there's a beamos there, I can't do that. So yeah.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
Armos. Hands down. The statues that they come from are EVERYWHERE, and I've become so paranoid when I see those statues from any of the games. I don't find them hard to kill at all, they just downright annoy me when they're right next to a puzzle I need to solve.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Tinsuits. These stupid enemy's are incredibly easy in Adventure of Link but one don't give you any points but also if they hit they take it away. It was so annoying, I was walking along when out of the blue out comes a Tinsuit and takes my points away. I HATE them. :mad:

M

molgera13

I freaking hate those ice-soldiers from the Snowpeak Ruins in TP. In numbers, they're hands-down some of the most annoying and frustrating enemies in the series.

You mean chillflos, i hate them too, the chapel full of them is the worst

F

Forever Impa

Wallmaster. In a small house where you weren't allowed to turn the music up (so you couldn't hear them coming) it was the WORST to be yoinked up & spit out elsewhere. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom