• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 2- Untold Legends of the Fierce Deity

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Just wanted to know if anybody else here had heard about this game, and if you have, if you know if it's real or not. I've been doing some research online and I've gotten mixed results- some people say it's fake, and others are saying it's real but was only released in Japan and was sold in limited copies.
I haven't been able to find any gameplay footage of this game online, which further leads me to believe that the game's existance is a hoax. Anyway, feel free to discuss this "game" here.
Here's a link to the article about it on some fan site. I don't know how believable the article is though.
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Majora's_Mask_2:_The_Untold_Legend_of_the_Fierce_Deity

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A complete hoax. If this was real then news of its release--albeit in Japan--would've reach Zelda Dungeon, or one of the other Zelda news sites and then ZD. Besides, I doubt Nintendo wouldn't limit it to inside their own borders, even with the "few copies" that were made. They'd probably want it to be an experience for everyone worldwide.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Despite it being a hoax, the supposed concept of telling the story of the FD sounds pretty awesome. Doubtless, Fierce Deity was probably just a regular human being, a Hero at that, then overpraised to reach Deity status in the eyes of the people that were saved from whatever calamity...or maybe said "calamity" may have been a saving grace itself. Whatever the case, a game centering around FD would be a great call for Nintendo. Expand upon all those legends, eh?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I did a little bit of searching and it appears to be a hoax. But it was done very well, and it actully looks like it would be fun if it was real.

Read the end of the Majora's Mask manga to find out who the fierce deity was, who majora was, and how Majora's mask was created... That would make an interesting game though. And a spin off that I would definetly play

The manga is not canon. Nintendo did not create those backstories. Just clarifying that.

I like the backstories in the manga, but the truth of them is doubtful.

Jedizora

:right:
Its on fantendo. That's a site for making up your own games. It has next to no info, has never been mentioned By ZD, ZW, or any other major zelda site I've seen. Its fake. It would be cool though.

G

Galfureye

Don't ever trust things you read hear or see on the internet. Well by saying this, this is kind of an endless paradox...because this is the internet and I am telling you something..in the case you shouldn't trust my advice not to trust the internet which means you will trust my advice to not trust it, but you can't because I just told you to not trust things on the internet...this is getting too confusing.

it was a hoax.

or was it?

so if this would never be released in any other part of the world howcome the box art, plot,controlls and other **** would be translated to english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom