• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Copy of SS Arrived Today! Any Questions?

F

flint

I dont get why the new pet things turn into mean monsters at night, is there someone in the game who explains this?
(I own the game because I live in the Netherlands.)

Because you know you were thinking it!
[video=youtube;3FtNm9CgA6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U[/video]

But seriously, is it a perfect 10 game? Or even "game of the year"?

Forlong, Frankly no, it's not quite 10 it's really close, but a 10 would be a perfect game, it's not quite... There.
But game of the year? Yeah!
Personally the only game released this year that i see as on par with SS is Skyrim.

But, SS is by far one of the best zelda games. It's just... Awesome.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have two questions:

1) Without spoiling too much, just what are the prerequisites to gaining the Hylian Shield? If you have to spoil anything, then just PM me if you can.

2) Do the motions for things like the Ending (Fatal) blow or the spin attack throw the calibration off? Also, for doing things like sword slashing do they have to be relatively quick or what?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, one last question: is there a cool way to sheath your sword like there was in Twilight Princess? Suppose you do the Fatal Blow on an enemy, can you sheath your sword in a cool fashion like you could after doing a hidden skill in TP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom