• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler More on the Mysterious Sheikah Woman

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
If there were to be reincarnations of Impa, that would mean Zelda wishes for Impa, Link and Zelda to be together throughout time.

Impaz is kinda short to be the Impa in Skyward Sword.

Having more reincarnations is getting a little redundant, even if it sets the events in place for the future.

J

J-Biz

The game confirms she is NOT the same Impa from OoT or any other game set after Skyward Sword.
Major Impa Spoiler!
This is because, Impa stays behind through the Gate of Time in the Past and is actually the ancient Sheikah with the red 'tent like' suit on with the Pendulum hair who Link meets when he first arrives on the surface.

Impaz is kinda short to be the Impa in Skyward Sword.

Wow... Who implied that?

Impa from SS
Impa from OOT
Impaz (named after Impa) TP
Impa from OOX
Impa from TLOZ/TAOL backstory

I may have forgotten one, but there you go. A list o' Impas.

I think that's about right; thankfully excluding the BS Impas, of course.

The game confirms she is NOT the same Impa from OoT or any other game set after Skyward Sword.
Major Impa Spoiler!
This is because, Impa stays behind through the Gate of Time in the Past and is actually the ancient Sheikah with the red 'tent like' suit on with the Pendulum hair who Link meets when he first arrives on the surface.
:yes:

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I am so glad of that, Although i like characters being in other games, i think that me thinking about Impa in Ocarina of Time as an old lady would have been weird. Im glad we cleared that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom