• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Soup Girl

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
attachment.php
A while back a thread was posted called "Why is that girl making soup?" Now only did Majora's Cat make an epic post there, but a lot of assumptions were made about why she was making soup. Well, YouTube user gloverrandall has been doing a Skyward Sword playthrough, and, through one of his videos, I have discovered that (1) The "Soup lady" is located in the Bazaar and (2) we SHOULD be able to buy soup from her a some point of the game; an interaction similar to that of Wind Waker with Link's Grandma.

Her name is Piper, and she's a food scientist. (thanks to Caelus for this information.)

So, what do you think of this new info? I think it's cool that just about everything (including the bathroom!) can be interacted with. ^^

Comment below and I'll see you all later!
~zeldahuman

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I think it's cool too, apparently her name is
Piper
and she's a food scientist.

What if it's a descendant of Wind Waker Link's grandma ? :O
I love when you can interact with the citizens of a game, so it's pretty exciting to see yet another character that can play a role in your quest!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
This has been proven wrong, as you can purchase Pumpkin Soup from the Lumpy Pumpkin, an island just southeast of Skyloft. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom