• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

geek4887

The Unknown
That's pretty graphic...that must've sucked.
How about that one time where your feet gets jealous of your hands?

geek4887

The Unknown
Sega Saturn? You can play games of it on your browser! Never tried it, but I've seen it work. Might as well get a SNES for it instead (unless you have one already).

Zen

Guardian of Courage
I used to have a SNES. Parents took it away from me when I was in Grade 3 and sold it at a garage sale for $20. It included 2 controllers, the system itself, more than 5 games (good games like Mario and donkey Kong country). All gone. $20.

I used to have a SNES. Parents took it away from me when I was in Grade 3 and sold it at a garage sale for $20. It included 2 controllers, the system itself, more than 5 games (good games like Mario and donkey Kong country). All gone. $20.

I am so sorry for your loss. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't sell it for so cheap.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
So today, I walked into Health class. THERE WERE 5 MANEQUINS STARING AT US WITH WEIRD EXPRESSIONS. THEY ALSO DIDN'T HAVE LEGS OR ARMS. The teacher showed us how to do CPR and what to do if someone is choking. Apparently, the first thing to do to a person who is choking is to say: "Are you okay?" and hope for an answer. Then you can say "I'm a proffesional.", and perform the weird punch aka squeeze. I'm glad we didn't have to do the reviver breaths. Those faces freaked me out A LOT.

So, how was your day today? :rolleyes:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm joining this conversation ^_^

So today, I walked into Health class. THERE WERE 5 MANEQUINS STARING AT US WITH WEIRD EXPRESSIONS. THEY ALSO DIDN'T HAVE LEGS OR ARMS. The teacher showed us how to do CPR and what to do if someone is choking. Apparently, the first thing to do to a person who is choking is to say: "Are you okay?" and hope for an answer. Then you can say "I'm a proffesional.", and perform the weird punch aka squeeze. I'm glad we didn't have to do the reviver breaths. Those faces freaked me out A LOT.

I HATE those dummies. With a passion.

Today I had the day off school so I sat around and did absolutely nothing but draw and computerize my signature. I'm soo lazy.

How 'bout them whales?

Sounds like you had a fun day. :D In my health class 2 years ago, we had a real human skeleton that was donated to our school. Her name is Charly.

zellinkda

one of many
Sounds like you had a fun day. :D In my health class 2 years ago, we had a real human skeleton that was donated to our school. Her name is Charly.
who donates a real human skeleton to a school? I thought they were all fake....creepy

Search Zelda Riddles it's one the Forum Game Threads.

I checked your riddle! it's really good nice job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom