• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Zelda?

K

KurtExpress

Okay, with the release of Zelda Skyward Sword, I'm sure a few of us have been wondering about this. It's Zelda from Adventure of Link, she was asleep in her bed from a spell from an evil magician. In the story the Triforce, King of Hyrule, and a prince are included aswell. It's also said in the game that all woman born by the Royal Family must be named Zelda after the first Zelda was cursed by the sorceror in a deep sleep and the prince denounced it to everyone. Because Skyward Sword is first in line of the timeline, this new Zelda could be the Zelda in the legend, Ghirahim the sorceror, Link the prince, and Gaepora the King of Hyrule.

This confuses me alot! Anyways tell me what you think of how this is going to work in the timeline.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I think this theory is way off. In the legend the sorcerer is working FOR the prince, So Link can not be the prince, and Zelda has not brothers in this game. Gaepora is also not a king.

The sorcerer works for the prince and if I remember right the prince dies off... which forces Link to go get the Triforce of Courage. There's way too many inconsistencies for this theory to be true.

K

KurtExpress

Ah, I see. I have no idea how it would work too! Sorry, I was trying to gat the information from the legend, It's been a while since I've played the game...

Ah, I see. I have no idea how it would work too! Sorry, I was trying to gat the information from the legend, It's been a while since I've played the game...

It's ok buddy you were thinking about it and that's what matters! :) It would have made sense and could have been probably possible if it weren't for the amount of different characters in both games.

K

KurtExpress

It's ok buddy you were thinking about it and that's what matters! :) It would have made sense and could have been probably possible if it weren't for the amount of different characters in both games.
Sometimes, games have too many charcters to look into, sigh...

The AoL backstory has been a problem long before Skyward Sword was announced. Any game which occurs before AoL and has Zelda contradicts the AoL backstory. Any game which occurs before AoL and has both Zelda and the triforce of courage contradicts the AoL backstory even more. Games that have been stated to fall before AoL which have Zelda include ALttP, OoT, and MC. Both ALttP and OoT have the triforce of courage. In addition, most theorists think that AoL has to fall after TP or WW.

The AoL backstory has been a thorn in theorists sides since 1991, and it's only gotten worse. When it comes to the AoL backstory, Skyward Sword presents a new problem, but it doesn't give theorists anything to worry about that they weren't already worried about.

I think that there'll be more games that will help with the placing of this little problem, such as another split of the Triforce or something similar to those lines.

I could easily see the Zelda team ignoring this story as they try to craft a plausible timeline.

I'm not sure how they'll address if it, if they even do like JohnFC says... In reality it'll most likely be tossed aside by the larger, more epic games that Nintendo will come out with.

K

KurtExpress

I'm not sure how they'll address if it, if they even do like JohnFC says... In reality it'll most likely be tossed aside by the larger, more epic games that Nintendo will come out with.

I'm thinking the same thing. Still, I would like it if Nintendo can find some way to put it in...

I've been wondering for a long time where AoL falls into the grand storyline. because I will admit, and admit proudly. AoL is my all time favorite game in the series. not trollin, not joking. I absolutley love the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom