• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

In a sense... you could say that the legendaries could be the easiest to find as a shiny, for the simple fact that you don't randomly encounter them; but you can save and encounter them then. If you have the patience to do so you could potentially keep encountering, restart, repeat, until you manage to get lucky and its a shiny. The odds of it are astronomical though and like I said, patience. Though that word itself probably is an understatement if you actually took the time to do it.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
It's tough to get roaming pokémon in shiny though, I've been wanting a shiny Raikou to go with my shiny Entei and Suicune. but I can't find one. ( p.s. my shiny Articuno was completely lucky, just talked to Oak, went outside, walked in some grass patches and there he was, shiny, first time, no resets. )

It's tough to get roaming pokémon in shiny though, I've been wanting a shiny Raikou to go with my shiny Entei and Suicune. but I can't find one. ( p.s. my shiny Articuno was completely lucky, just talked to Oak, went outside, walked in some grass patches and there he was, shiny, first time, no resets. )

I thought Articuno was found on Seafoam Island?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
yeah, just talk to Professor Oak, in a house in Eterna city after getting the national dex and he'll tell u about articuno , zapdos and moltres, then u can use the marking map to track them.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I have terrible luck with shiny Pokemon. The only shiny I've ever come across was Bidoof :/ And then the two Pokemon I tried soft-reseting for (Tepig and Giratina) I never got shiny forms of. Maybe I just quit too soon. I really want a shiny Weavile though; it's pink and yellow.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I've been going shiny hunting lately but I haven't found any new shinys, I've always wanted a shiny Luxray, so I've been searching for a shiny Shinx but I've had no luck. Then I tried to breed for a shiny Zangoose, still no luck. And I'm trying to soft reset for a shiny Rayquaza on Sapphire, again with no luck.
I guess all my luck was used on Articuno.

I'm currently racing my friend on Another forum for Mewtwo, we started ages ago, he's on SS and i'm on HG and LG.

Just recently he has stepped up and has gone from 2000 to 5000 in a week, i'm still on 1500, i gotta get back into things. :P

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
ever seen a shiny ferrothorn, it gold and red.... if any1 has 1 ill trade for it... name one, i have all pokes up to gen4 and all gen 5 pokes except, victini,melleota, oshowatt its evos,keldeo,and genesect

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
One of my friends started playing pokémon a week ago, the first pokémon he saw was a shiny, and he didn't know it at the time, but he soon found out after seeing ( and being beaten by ) my pokémon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom