• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Running Man

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What is your best time and/or what course directly did you use against Hyrule's obvious lookalike of MM's Postman?

I myself have never beaten him, probably because I was using a broken controller at the time (Epona kept getting stuck on that narrow wooden bridge, walking backwards and the like). But now that I have since updated to a better one I might give it another go and post it here sometime afterward.

What is your best time and/or what course directly did you use against Hyrule's obvious lookalike of MM's Postman?

I myself have never beaten him, probably because I was using a broken controller at the time (Epona kept getting stuck on that narrow wooden bridge, walking backwards and the like). But now that I have since updated to a better one I might give it another go and post it here sometime afterward.

I'd like to point out that Majora's Mask's postman is a lookalike of Hyrule's running man, and that it's impossible to beat him. All it's for is to see how quickly one can get across Hyrule field. He will always beat you by one second.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd like to point out that Majora's Mask's postman is a lookalike of Hyrule's running man, and that it's impossible to beat him. All it's for is to see how quickly one can get across Hyrule field. He will always beat you by one second.

Are you serious? And all this time I thought it was a minigame where you earned something in the end. :lol:

Are you serious? And all this time I thought it was a minigame where you earned something in the end. :lol:

Lol, me too whenever I first played and found that little minigame. I tried for hours, in every which way possible, to be heat him and he was always just one second ahead, no matter what the time. I then came to the conclusion that you can't beat him and that it was just for fun to see how fast you yourself can go. Lol so much time wasted...

After all these years, things like this is why it is good to see a new generation of Ocarina Players. Back in 1999 or so, I wasted hours trying to win the heart piece I was sure awaited after beating the running man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom