• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

IF it is Impa, it`s not the same as in Oot. Because Impa said that she was born and raised in Kakariko Village, so she is not the founder then, is she?

I`m sorry if my English isn`t correct!

B

Bombastic13

is it just me or in the history video at 4:55 does it look like links purposing i mean he is on one knee

Ariel

Think for yourself.
IF it is Impa, it`s not the same as in Oot. Because Impa said that she was born and raised in Kakariko Village, so she is not the founder then, is she?

I`m sorry if my English isn`t correct!

It was stated in OoT and TP that Impa founded Kakariko Village, not sure about where she was born, but that she founded the village, I know. Your English is flawless, except you're using a backwards apostrophe, no big deal.

Anywho, the week's new info is in the OP, very close to the game being released, 3 short weeks!

It was stated in OoT and TP that Impa founded Kakariko Village, not sure about where she was born, but that she founded the village, I know. Your English is flawless, except you're using a backwards apostrophe, no big deal.

Anywho, the week's new info is in the OP, very close to the game being released, 3 short weeks!

No... In OoT she says that she was born and raised in Kakariko while in TP she founded the hidden village where Impaz resides.

Oooh! Oooh! Impa!

At least I think so. I mean, she's supposed to be a Sage in Ocarina of Time, which would explain her long lifespan. So she's way younger in Skyward Sword and possibly is the very one who founded Kakariko Village after Hyrule was saved.

The problem is is that she BECAME a sage in OoT, she wasn't one already, just merely awakened. Sages don't live long until after they become so. Remember Ruto was only as old as Link when we first meet her.

Last edited:

Ariel

Think for yourself.
No... In OoT she says that she was born and raised in Kakariko while in TP she founded the hidden village where Impaz resides.

The problem is is that she BECAME a sage in OoT, she wasn't one already, just merely awakened. Sages don't live long until after they become so. Remember Ruto was only as old as Link when we first meet her.

Hmmm, I might be wrong. I thought it was so but I'll go look it up.

Has anyone else seen that INCREDIBLY INTIMIDATING LOOKING enemy/boss/fiend in the recent artwork. MY GOD!

A

Andrew.DiMarco

Impa also plays a big role in the original, so it's possible that there could be multiple characters using the same name. Then again, she's a Sheikah, so who's to say that she has to have that name specifically? Even if she is named Impa, it would be really unlikely that they would be the same character, at least time wise.

geek4887

The Unknown
Hey, I was wondering if the Earth or Wind Sage will make an appearance in this game? Oh, and another point which is totally out of topic, did they even mention an Earth or Wind Sage in Ocarina of Time? I don't think so, but will someone confirm?

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Hey, I was wondering if the Earth or Wind Sage will make an appearance in this game? Oh, and another point which is totally out of topic, did they even mention an Earth or Wind Sage in Ocarina of Time? I don't think so, but will someone confirm?

There is no word of any sages in this game, and no, Ocarina of Time did not have Wind or Earth sages.

Wind Waker had these sages though, and they powered up the Master Sword, which is what's happening in this game, but I don't think we'll be seeing any sages, but it remains a possibility.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
We can confirm that the first five dungeons are:

Skyview Temple Boss: Ghirahim
Earth Temple Boss: Scaldera
Lanayru Mining Facility Boss: Moldarach
Ancient Cistern Boss: Koloktos
Fire Sanctuary Boss: Ghirahim

Ok, I'm a little conflicted here. I know that these are in fact dungeons, but I've not come across them in any order before. Can you please source this and I'll put it up?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Ok, I'm a little conflicted here. I know that these are in fact dungeons, but I've not come across them in any order before. Can you please source this and I'll put it up?
The first 3 dungeons are confirmed from previews. However, we have absolutely no confirmation on the dungeons beyond the 'plot twist'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom