• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yet here you were guessing that orange was an anti-town role, Miss.

Wrong, Miss.

I said that USUALLY orange represents 3rd party roles. I never said that this time it did, I was making an analysis of previous games.

EBWODP -

Kind of like a "what if..." situation. You have to do that a lot in mafia games.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wrong, Miss.

I said that USUALLY orange represents 3rd party roles. I never said that this time it did, I was making an analysis of previous games.

I don't believe that one bit. Take a closer look:

Meego said:
Secondly, orange usually represents 3rd party roles and light blue appears to be town. I would say mafia or maybe some other kind of role? (If that's even possible.)

You thought light blue was Town. You guessed that orange was "mafia or maybe some other kind of role." If you were a Labrynnian townie you'd know what orange means. My vote stands. For the record, I'm also very suspicious of David. He doesn't seem to be playing like he usually does, but that could potentially be a WIFOM tactic. He's acting weird. Idk if he's even in my group, I'm just throwing that out there.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I don't believe that one bit. Take a closer look:

You thought light blue was Town. You guessed that orange was "mafia or maybe some other kind of role." If you were a Labrynnian townie you'd know what orange means. My vote stands. For the record, I'm also very suspicious of David. He doesn't seem to be playing like he usually does, but that could potentially be a WIFOM tactic. He's acting weird. Idk if he's even in my group, I'm just throwing that out there.

Take an even closer look. If you see, there are three colours in this game. Orange, light blue and dark blue. I first stated that usually orange is 3rd party. Secondly that I thought light blue could be townie. I suppose my wording wasn't great, but in the last part of my post I was referring to the dark blue colour. You may think I'm lying but the logic makes sense.

Take an even closer look. If you see, there are three colours in this game. Orange, light blue and dark blue. I first stated that usually orange is 3rd party. Secondly that I thought light blue could be townie. I suppose my wording wasn't great, but in the last part of my post I was referring to the dark blue colour. You may think I'm lying but the logic makes sense.

I do see the logic but it does come off more like you meant Orange is 3rd party, rather than saying merely that Orange is usually third party. I will assume you aren't lying here, but it comes off a bit suspect.

arkvoodle said:
David, I and many others are very confused about the move. Care to elaborate your reasoning please?

Agreed. There's been very few words on it other than David lying about them discussing it and doing it intentionally (which is very strange in my opinion). If I haven't already FoS: David

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Sorry, haven't been online, or else Holodrum day should be ended.... =/

Anyway, Lurker Lynch votes will now be accepted (both towns), and I'll try to end the day tomorrow (Holodrum) so everyone can have a chance to get in one of these if they want.

I can say right now, in my most rare of visits, that David and I talked about absolutely nothing in regards to switching places. It's some type of role that caused the switch, most likely.

That is all.

*disappears for another two weeks*

Based on that

Vote: David

I don't see any reason for him to lie about that, and it's certainly caused a bit of confusion. Perhaps it is his role and he hoped Josh wouldn't contradict him? Very strange anyhow.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I can say right now, in my most rare of visits, that David and I talked about absolutely nothing in regards to switching places. It's some type of role that caused the switch, most likely.

That's enough for me. Why lie about a switch role, David?

Vote: David

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Just something that popped into my mind, but what if the switch role isn't a bad thing? What if it helps track down scum? And you guys can't vote for David. He's not in Labrynna anymore. Look at the list.

David

But you called me here...
Um... I said I was joking. What I Initially said was An obvious joke. Elfen asked why we switched, so I made a joke. It was only a joke. I'm Town. Josh and I couldn't possibly Have talked it over and informed Justeazy about the switch. It couldn't have been voluntary like I said it was, because that would have been talking about the game outside the thread, which I have not done. I wouldn't have Ended my time over in the other town on purpose.

It was neither of our powers. I was only informed that I had switched with Josh. Nothing else. It was Most likely A power role that made us switch. So Yes, it was not me, at all.

This inactivity is killing Off the game. We Really need to get people to post if the game is going to continue... :/ But I guess that I can't be much help, seeing as how my day is ending soon.

And yeah, I've been busy with the Zelda Dungeon Wiki, Pokemon Dungeon, and Zelda Dungeon itself. If you allow me to live, I'll get back into the game since things are settling in.

Um... I said I was joking. What I Initially said was An obvious joke. Elfen asked why we switched, so I made a joke. It was only a joke. I'm Town. Josh and I couldn't possibly Have talked it over and informed Justeazy about the switch. It couldn't have been voluntary like I said it was, because that would have been talking about the game outside the thread, which I have not done. I wouldn't have Ended my time over in the other town on purpose.

It was neither of our powers. I was only informed that I had switched with Josh. Nothing else. It was Most likely A power role that made us switch. So Yes, it was not me, at all.

This inactivity is killing Off the game. We Really need to get people to post if the game is going to continue... :/ But I guess that I can't be much help, seeing as how my day is ending soon.

And yeah, I've been busy with the Zelda Dungeon Wiki, Pokemon Dungeon, and Zelda Dungeon itself. If you allow me to live, I'll get back into the game since things are settling in.

That really sounded like a presidential speech.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Just something that popped into my mind, but what if the switch role isn't a bad thing? What if it helps track down scum? And you guys can't vote for David. He's not in Labrynna anymore. Look at the list.

...carp.

David said:

Can you give us some information about this switch? Any clues? Anything?

EBWODP

Seeing as I can't vote for you. That vote is forcefully retracted. Unvote:David

EBWODP 2:

Smilie fail.

UNVOTE: David

David

But you called me here...
All I know that was in the middle of the night, someone snuck up on me, and dragged me over to Holodrum and took Josh to Labrynna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom