• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask I Just Completed the Anju and Kafei Sidequest.

P

ProjectX26

Absolutley beautiful. One of the best sidequests I've ever seen. The end almost made me cry. Almost.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
It's my favorite Zelda side quest! Have you read The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask ViZ Manga by Akira Himegawa? The Anju and Kafei side quest is in this story and it really touched my heart.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
The Anju & Kafei sidequest is one of, if not the most, special moments I've ever experienced in a Zelda game. It is one of the most fun/mysterious/exciting/and sad events of the franchise. I also almost cried at the end (it doesn't count if your eyes get slightly watery :)
I wish there were more emotional sidequests like this in other Zelda games. This sidequest makes you so aware of the impending doom that awaits everyone in Clock Town, and makes you feel so sorry for them.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The Anju & Kafei sidequest is one of, if not the most, special moments I've ever experienced in a Zelda game. It is one of the most fun/mysterious/exciting/and sad events of the franchise. I also almost cried at the end (it doesn't count if your eyes get slightly watery :)
I wish there were more emotional sidequests like this in other Zelda games. This sidequest makes you so aware of the impending doom that awaits everyone in Clock Town, and makes you feel so sorry for them.

I hear that Skyward Sword is going to have sidequests like Majora's Mask.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was a really nice sidequest and heart warming to be sure, but I didn't cry. Seeing Anju/Kafei is nothing like seeing Adult Link/Saria, in my opinion. I'm hoping Nintendo doesn't give up on making great sidequests like this one in the near future!

It took hours but was well worth it. I prefer the scene with the couples mask in the mayor's office but couldn't get there without this.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Congratulations! It was quite the ride in terms of having to wait near the required areas so that you'd be right on time, but definitely well-worth it in the end. I absolutely loved the co-op between Kafei and Link, switching off to complete those puzzles in Sakon's Hideout.

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I LOVE that sidequest! It was so well done and probably the best Zelda side-quest yet! It's sad if you make one mistake doing it though, whether it's not giving the pendant to Anju and knowing it's all your fault she's not there when you arrive at the inn or not getting the Sun's Mask in time. But to this day I still wonder how Kafei looks like in his true adult form...

Big Octo

=^)
I really loved this sidequest. This is the kind of thing that I'd like to see more of in Zelda, as sidequests are always good to pass the time are try something new. This one, specifically, has a great story, as well as incorporating deep emotions and thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom