• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pretty inactive and will probably continue to be for the first couple of days of this game. I'm surprised I haven't gotten any lurker votes.

Anyway, I'm not sure why people are voting for Go Dark Link just because he lurker voted for Meego. Aren't lurker votes just meant to vote off inactives or pressure them to post more?

IGMEOY: arkvoodle

Oh yeah, I'm not inactive, just observing in silence.

That's why I voted for him. I don't trust people skulking round the edges. Guess you slipped through my radar though illmatic, but I too am surprised that a lot of people have voted for him because of his Lurker Vote on Meego (which doesn't stand anymore because Meego has 3 posts today).

Incidentally
Vote: Dr3w21
He's the only player in our day under the 3 posts limit. But mostly I'm trying to draw him out.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, 2 votes on me, one is an RVS (I think) the other is because, I'm...lurking was it? Well, I didn't know I was the only one lurking, but if that's what your voting on, then I will post more. The only reason I wasn't posting is because there isn't much to say right now, except, I think the other town should vote for Celeboy, but since they're in night right now, it doesn't matter, so yeah.

Lurker Vote: Meego

We can all see you have votes on you. And that whole post was kind of un-necessary. I know a lot of people haven't been posting lately. And I'm no longer lurking but why did you place the vote? You need some sort of reasoning, surely.

Um yeah, I lurker voted her because it is a lurker vote? She just stopped lurking and I don't know if there is anyone else that can be lurker voted because I haven't been counting the posts, so yeah.
Observing the game isn't difficult, if you want to play then that should be something you do. It seems like you can't really be bothered and that's not helpful.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote Count
Labyrnna:
4 - Go_Dark_Link - Djinn, David, arkvoodle, Meego
2 - Wyatt - Nicole, Dr3w21
1 - illmatic - Ninten*
1 - arkvoodle - Wyatt
1 - Dr3w21 - jdenicholls

Not voting: Go_Dark_Link, Meego, illmatic

Lurker Votes:
1 - Dr3w21 - Wyatt

Twilight in Labyrnna while I write up a night scene. Also, at popular request, I will be posting a schedule of days/nights on the next day. I never thought it was necessary to know when your day would end as a player, but I can't argue with like 6 people asking for it.

~~~~~~~~

The people of Labyrnna were distraught. It had been a long, hot day. Although the intensity had died down, their homes and businesses were destroyed, destroyed by exploding fire from the sky. The ruins provided no shelter, and only served to remind the villagers what they had all lost. During the day, they had all watched, horrified, as the sun moved through the sky. The turning shadows came soon upon a barren field where a family of rabbits had taken home. Shortly after the shadow was cast, one rabbit struggled towards the group. It let out a high, weak squeal as it collapsed, charred beyond any hope as the black flames danced about. There would be no shelter, no escape, for the people of Labyrnna.

As the sun had moved through the sky, the people began picking fights with one another. It was all foolish, some thought, that they would blame one another for the tragedies that beset them all equally. Nevertheless, they began to pick targets. Accusations jumped everywhere, as even when the sun began to descend towards the horizon the temperature continued to rise, and the fires, those that still burned on the charred remains of the town, flared anew. There was still some dissent among the group, but eventually a larger portion of the group settled on one. Go_Dark_Link, as he was called, had been acting suspiciously. Perhaps it was that he seemed to understand what was happening, or that he wasn't affected by the heat as the others, or any other number or reasons that may or may not have been seen by the others. Not all agreed on his guilt, but none strongly protested for his innocence. A few members of the crowd converged upon him. He backed away, pleading innocence and good will.

He slipped on something. Fell back; a portion of his body caught in a shadow immediately erupted in black flames. He quickly rolled away, but they would have no escape. Through his pain he begged for a saving grace, his words hardly recognizable over his charred lips, until nothing escaped him but a hoarse scream as the fire slowly consumed him. He dropped to his knees, and it looked as if he fell into pieces. As his body shimmered, three distinct shapes seperated, blackened and ashen, and fell silently to the ground; the body of the man that was had disappeared. One local pointed out that they had to be, at least what remained, the Hide 'n' Seek Fairies.

Quite a few people participated in the action of forcing Go_Dark_Link into the shadows, but it seemed all had watched. Not everyone was there, however. One person stole away from the crowd while they were all distracted. He was searching, for a place, a person or a thing was uncertain. Whatever it was, he never got the chance to find it. He heard the screams of someone back with the others, but didn't feel sorry for him. Just as he had rounded a corner of what remained of a shop, he came upon the last sight he ever would see. Floating on a broom, waiting for him, was an evil witch with fiery red hair. With an evil smile she casually opened her hand, unleashing a torrent of fire upon him. The crowd heard a sharp, crisp scream, and came to find the body of Pumpkin Head, one of the tormentors of the land.

Holodrum: Night 1
Labyrnna: Night 1
If you are in Labyrnna, please send in your night actions soon. As before, PM or Skype please.

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDavid
CeleboyDjinn
ElfenDr3w21
GonzoGo_Dark_Link
Green Goronillmatic
Jedizorajdenicholls
JoshMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The sun rose. Precious, light giving warmth slowly flowed around the people of Holodrum. The night had been a cold one. Nobody wanted to move as they absorbed the meager heat reaching through sky and space to warm them. Slowly, though, everyone got themselves up. It appeared not much had happened in the night. There were no additional dead to be found. Warily, the people in Holodrum stretched themselves out in the sun and began the day.

Holodrum: Day 2
Labyrnna: Night 1
Labyrnna Day 2 will start 10/26. Holodrum Night 2 will start 10/31.

HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDavid
CeleboyDjinn
ElfenDr3w21
GonzoGo_Dark_Link
Green Goronillmatic
Jedizorajdenicholls
JoshMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

"The Gerudo race consists only of women. Only one man is born every hundred years... Even though our laws say that lone male Gerudo must become King of the Gerudo, I'll never bow to such an evil man!"
-Nabooru
Heroes of Hyrule, Volume VIII

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The people in Holodrum, confused after seeing the remains of the great who fell still alive, didn't know what next to expect. Someone came stumbling in from the outskirts of town. He revealed himself to be David, coming from the fire-heated land of Labyrnna. He was disoriented and confused, unsure how he got there. The people in Holodrum quickly looked around and discovered Josh had disappeared in the night.

HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Elfenillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

David

But you called me here...
Oh hai Holodrum. :>

Lets hunt some scum here. There has to be some left, otherwise the game would be over.

Vote: Xinnamin

Upon arrival, Xinnamin looks most suspicious, as I haven't been in attendance here in Holodrum. Plus, its Xinnamin. She doesn't like me at all. :<

EBWODP

You all can't kill me.... I am the tree stump!!!

Why'd you claim so early? You have like... no votes on you right now? If its a fake claim, I'm willing to bet that you're scum.

EBWODP:

loljk continue with the game Gonzo. Have fun with your claim and invincibility.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ Oh yeah! Also, how did David and Josh swap places (if they did)? Was it some kind of power role???

David

But you called me here...
^ Oh yeah! Also, how did David and Josh swap places (if they did)? Was it some kind of power role???

It was voluntary. Josh and I talked it over, and decided to switch places. Justeazy agreed.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
It was voluntary. Josh and I talked it over, and decided to switch places. Justeazy agreed.
really? you can do that o.o. I wanna switch D:!

EBWODP
:
vote: Celeboy

Why do you keep asking about whos dieing? its quite simple to see blue is town for us, and orange is town for other, and purple is 3rd party, and why are you asking so many questions?

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Even though the night was dark, it never got cool. The temperature dropped a few measly degrees, if anything, and the sun's cracking on the horizon was like salting the wound. Apparently, everybody had felt the effects of the heat, as it appeared that nobody had even moved during the night. A short, but slow, search revealed David to be missing, and Josh wandered into town seemingly from nowhere shortly after.

Holodrum: Day 2
Labyrnna: Day 2
Some people missed their chance to send in their Role PMs. You're only hurting yourself when you don't send anything in.

HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDjinn
CeleboyDr3w21
DavidGo_Dark_Link
Elfenillmatic
Gonzojdenicholls
Green GoronJosh
jedizoraMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Give peaceful rest to the living dead.
"
-Sun's Song poem
Heroes of Hyrule, Volume III

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Why do you keep asking about whos dieing? its quite simple to see blue is town for us, and orange is town for other, and purple is 3rd party, and why are you asking so many questions?
I was only wondering because no-one had died and I thought I had missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom