• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Were Link...

F

Firece_Diety_Link

Well if you were link and you could have a sword,a shield,a tunic,and two items from oot what would they be?

i would have master sword,mirror shield,blue tunic,hookshot and megaton hammer.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Hero's Tunic, Hero's Bow, and Ocarina of Time. It would all be in Adult form, because I'm about Link's age...if not a little older.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Master Sword, Mirror Shield, Goron Tunic, Ocarina of Time and Din's Fire (if magic items count. If not, I'd swap that for the Megaton Hammer. ;)).

Those would be my choice. :3

Master sword, hylian sheild, kokiri tunic, bow and arrow and Ocarina of Time.
The arsenal of a hero. :)

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Golden Sword (Its the Master Sword, Upgraded!), Mirror Shield, SS Link's Tunic, Ocarina of Time, and Hook Shot.

Unless you meant just OOT with Sword and Tunic. In that Case, it would be Master Sword and Kokiri Tunic instead :)

S

StopKillerbear

master sword, red tunic,mirror shield, ocarina of time and gannons power(its an iteam not usable but you cant get it but its an iteam)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Master Sword, Hylian Shield, blue tunic, bow and longshot. while i was at uni i did archery because i wanted to be more like Link. there weren't any Octoroks to shoot, though

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Red Tunic, Longshot...
God I love the longshot, I hope SS will include the double clawshots LOVED them, Although they were quite tedious, I hope SS's motion controls make it easier.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I would call off the marriage with Princess Zora lol. I could find treasure, I could have the Master Sword, Kokiri Tunic (Green is my favorite color) and Mirror Shield. So what?

I'd want the Master Sword, Mirror Shield and the Goron Tunic. As for the two items, definitely the Fairy Bow and the Longshot.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would have the Biggorons sword, the mirror shield and the fire tunic(so I can survive in my local volcano). I would also like the golden gauntlets so I can lift cars and irritating people above my head and throw them (I'd probably end up getting arrested for property damage and assault, but I could snap the handcuffs with those things on) I would also like Din's fire, that would be so much more effective than a lighter.

S

SheikoftheTruth

I would SO have the Zora Tunic so I could breathe underwater! I would have the Master Sword of course because it's the legendary blade. The Hylian Shield. And the items... I would pick the Fairy Bow because I love shooting arrows and of course, Farore's Wind so I could travel easily from place to place! Did nobody think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom