• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sheikah Girl Theory

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
Im really interested in that Sheikah Girl that we have been seeing in the last few trailers. In the most trailers we have seen her turn around. But you can notice some kind of light that she is standing infront of. And then we have the scene were Ghirahim crushes some kind of glass infront of Zelda. Now with the new commercial we can see the sheikah girl, she is getting attacked by ghirahim. When she is attacked that glass is shattered, then you see the exact same scene as i just talked about. Because that glass is blue i belive it is probably something blue. It might just be a shield that the sheikah girl has that Ghirahim couldent break or something like that. Or it might be the Ocarina of Time (probably not) or the Skyward Sword/Master Sword. My theory is though that Ghirahim needs some kind of item to break the sheikah girls shield. Because when the shield is broken, Ghirahim can easily kill the sheikah girl(which i belive is the servant of the godess that Ghirahim spoke of) and then take Zelda. Because i believe that as long as the sheikah girl is alive(which is protecting Zelda) Zelda can't be touched, and without Zelda, Ghirahim can't revive his master. And also a little thing that i also thought about was that the Sheikah Girl is a young Impa or an ancestor of Impa.

What do you think of this theory? And if you have another theory please leave that in the comments below too.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I think the only plausible parts of your theory are that Zelda can't be touched as long as the Sheikah Guardian is still alive, as she has been sorta confirmed the Goddess's Servant. I like this, but I think Ghirahim just used brute force to break the Sheikah's Shield, attempting to kill her, then take Zelda and to go revive his deformed imprisoned master.

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
That was actually my favorite part of this theory. But if Ghirahim could just destroy the Shiekah Girls shield like that, why didint he just do that from the beginning?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
He mightve had to claim some sort of special power before he could (as youu said), or he just was unable to locate them.

Really, I don't think it's been anywhere near confirmed. Barely even suggested imo. It's just a fan theory as of now. Nothing more.
Why would she not be the Goddesses servant? She is by Zelda's side the whole time. It only makes possible sense. She pretty much protects Zelda. Would that not give anybody evidence that she is a servant of the Goddess? Just because she is not mystical and powerful like Phi, does not mean she cannot be a servant.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Why would she not be the Goddesses servant? She is by Zelda's side the whole time. It only makes possible sense. She pretty much protects Zelda. Would that not give anybody evidence that she is a servant of the Goddess? Just because she is not mystical and powerful like Phi, does not mean she cannot be a servant.

I never said she isn't, I just said there's no real evidence for it and that it has not been anywhere near confirmed like the "dark interlopers" being the main evil in the game has been. (By the way, it's Fi.)

Anyway, we know it's gotta be one of these two:

6266393446b3f813de0bb.jpg
fiinthesky.jpg

Last edited:
There is much less evidence for the interlopers being involved than there is for that Sheikah being the goddess's servant Ghirahim mentions. We've actually seen her helping and protecting Zelda. It may not be confirmed, but it is easily the most plausible theory.

Also, the servant could be Faron, Eldin, or Lanayru. They should be added to the list of candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom