• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Pikacondon

Title.
I think there's a lefty mode in SS. I'm ambidextrous, so I don't care, but I would like it if my left-handed friend could play when he comes over to hang out and play video games at my house. ......and I do think 50% of all Zelda fans are left-handed.

Big Octo

=^)
I think there's a lefty mode in SS. I'm ambidextrous, so I don't care, but I would like it if my left-handed friend could play when he comes over to hang out and play video games at my house. ......and I do think 50% of all Zelda fans are left-handed.
The left-handed mode in SS was confirmed not to be in the game.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Kinda sorta, I'm trying to get back into playing other games than Zelda, I've been trying to get through a stinking boss on Castlevania. But I'll still play SS, just for the fun of it.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, I dunno. Ninjas are good liars O.O so you never know with Josie. I'm trying to play Castlevania, but I dunno, I sorta lost interest in platformers. :(

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I dunno. Ninjas are good liars O.O so you never know with Josie. I'm trying to play Castlevania, but I dunno, I sorta lost interest in platformers. :(
Well, I do tell the truth, but not about stuff that isn't true. So you could trust me, and I did play a demo of SS. Not that bad. I just had a problem with the flying

geek4887

The Unknown
Haha, I was just kidding about ninjas being liars Josie. It's just the stereotype, not that you're a real ninja (or are you?). Anyways, the fact that I haven't played SS' demo yet, is the reason I want to get my hands on it so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom