• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Titles and what you're known for.

linkman8

True and Noble
Here: I don't really think I have a title, and I don't think I'm really known for a whole lot. I've been told a few times that I'm nice, and a good mod, but that's about it. :)

Real Life: I'm the typical otaku. Some call me a nerd, but that is a mistake. I am also known much for my hobbies in video gaming.

Here: Well, I guess you could say my name is what makes me known around here.:D

RL: I'm for being the most mature person in my class (believe it or not). I never goof off or turn in incomplete work.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I don't really know what I'm known for. As for titles? Aldo :D

Perhaps I could be known by my over-usage of smileys, especially the normal ":)". I'm just a happy person, I guess.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My reputation here isn't that good. I'm mostly known as a smiecht/meanie, but people call me awesome sometimes :). I'm also known for using a lot of smilies and dutch talk in the shoutbox (they even complained to mases :O)

In Real life, i'm more known as a bit weird because of my games hobby and daily 'forum hanging'. My friends don't know a lot about this forum though. My mom calls me lazy most of the times.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well.. my title from my friend is Stumbleena because i trip over everything.. its not really a nickname so I didnt at it to the nickname thread.

Im known in my family for loveing waaay to much chocolate.. sleeping with a light on.. kissing my family and friends.. I guess Im known for just being very effectionate to the people I care about ^^

Im also not very talkish like I am on the internet.. kind of shy and quiet really ^^

I also seem to be the only person in my street or class besides my friend that uses Apple computers =O

Claire

The Geekette
I don't really know what I'm known for. As for titles? Aldo :D

Perhaps I could be known by my over-usage of smileys, especially the normal ":)". I'm just a happy person, I guess.

Excuse me? You cannot take my title for epic emoticon abuse. D:
Do you know how many smilies I had to post to earn such a title? ;)

I can't think of much for myself, actually. I'm known for being Tom's girlfriend, and Amelie's "giant me". Hah! I'm also known for changing my avatar/signature practically once a week, or multiple times in a week. But for now, that is all I can really come up with!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I think I'm best known as Mrs. Caleb here.
In real life...I've had many titles - "the slow eater", the "skinny one", and the cat lover. I can't think of anymore at the moment. I dislike having titles most of the time. I don't really mind online, because there is no real basis for knowing someone, but in real life, it's much better to be known for who you are and not just stereotyped.

My reputation here isn't that good. I'm mostly known as a smiecht/meanie, but people call me awesome sometimes :). I'm also known for using a lot of smilies and dutch talk in the shoutbox (they even complained to mases :O)
Aww Smitie, I don't think that's true! I think that most people here like you..not sure why they wouldn't.

Alder, whenever I think of you now, I think of Rubik's cubes :P

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Similar to Mist, my title at ZD would prolly be "Hanyou's Girlfriend". xD

According to Mases I'm also "Oh, your the one with the cat the-thing" Which is pretty accurate, actually.

I've also been called "Pokemon girl" threwout my school career, which isn't as bad as I use to think it was. >.> I'd prolly be like "You bet!" now. College makes you shameless like that.

I'm weird, funny (or at least I like to think so,) geeky, and creative...

Um... "Freak" seems like the most applicable title/nickname for me. :xd:

N

NoNameC68

I'm the odd one out. I still do act like a teenager, but I speek with the wisdom of an adult. I'm wise beyond my years.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
At school I'm known as a bright person who is athletic and hippie like. I'm most known for my snorting when I laugh^^. I snorted really loud in science once! Embarassing^^

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Apparently I also have become the "Counselor"....Josh and Bomby came to make wanting help for Zenox's reltaionship issues...who knew? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom