• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I meant to taunt those who were saying "be glad I live in Labrynna, because If I lived in Holodrum, I would Lynch you in 2 seconds"

I meant to taunt those who were saying "be glad I live in Labrynna, because If I lived in Holodrum, I would Lynch you in 2 seconds"

That's a pretty strange attitude to take really, given it's entirely reasonable everyone is suspicious of you.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Let them be. I don't mind being a scapegoat, just as long as Big Octo gets his wish. he told everyone to Vote For me to go along with his joke

Post #2

Big Octo said:
I think you should play a game of Mafia :/
You're going to be lynched on the First Day lol :devil:
I know so because I can see the future :rolleyes: lol
I already told everyone to vote for you, so don't even bother posting
Make the First Post and see what Happens

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Let them be. I don't mind being a scapegoat, just as long as Big Octo gets his wish. he told everyone to Vote For me to go along with his joke

Post #2

You know that was a joke, correct? Of course I didn't tell everyone to vote for you, and I said that before I got my role PM. Also, you don't take information from outside the game and use it here, especially if it was before the game.

EBWODP: I didn't even say I told people to vote for you, joke or not. Making up lies for defense is against the rules, and this is certainly no exception.

Last edited:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Sounds more like a protection role of some sort then, but still can't be sure you aren't lying. What did you mean by the Nuke comment earlier?

Maybe Bodyguard?? or bomb?? Dunno...
Also... he is acting like me ._.
Now i know how it feels guys... and i am sorry for the way I acted before in all Mafia games D:
My vote stands on SoR

EBWODP

also, Son of Radien... That was a joke, competly a joke. Big octo ddint tell any one nothing. Also, using outside info is a no no(read the rules)

You know what... the two people who I find really suspicious are unfortunately not in my group. SoR is acting so supicious, but I don't think he is scum, he seems to active for a noob scum. Anyway after rereading this thread...

Unvote

Vote: Pendio

Pen

The game is on!
Yo everyone. I just wanted ta drop by and tell y'all that I ain't really inactive. I'm readin' the posts as they come, and when I got somethin' to say, I say it! Yeah!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!

Post #2
Big Octo said:
I think you should play a game of Mafia :/
You're going to be lynched on the First Day lol
I know so because I can see the future lol
I already told everyone to vote for you, so don't even bother posting
Make the First Post and see what Happens
Well, I've already given you another chance when you edited, but I also reminded you to re-read and follow the rules.
This is outside information; rule 3.

The crowd was in an uproar!
Someone burst in, proclaiming to have wisdom and power, but have no courage! How could this be? You cannot have two, if you were even blessed enough to have one!
Everything shot against this one was batted down meekly, the remainders piling up at his feet. He was being buried in his own weak defenses. He decided to try to back away, get some frigid air and get away from the crowd. They let him go.
"I'm new!" was his defense. Well, they thought, that must be true. For everyone from town knew that he was walking straight for the cliff overlooking the spring blooms.

The witch, flying above, saw her chance. One was walking away from the crowded warmpth of the group. She could take the opportunity and get one step closer to her final goal. All she had to do was... no, the crowd would see her. The crowd would hear her. She couldn't accomplish what she needed if they knew she was there and worked together against her. Despite her power, no, because of her power. That fool Ganondorf, he hadn't given them "better, stronger forms" than they had before! These new bodies, they were young and inexperienced. She hadn't the power to do it alone. She had to use these people to complete her mission. She had to make sure they used eachother! That's when she saw it. From her vantage point, she could see through the icy haze and see that this one, by himself, was walking towards a sheer cliff face! He would see it, and stop. But what if he couldn't stop? Of course! She took careful aim, and shot one icy bolt directly in his path....

Son of Raiden, waking away from the crowd, noticed the fog clearing up ahead. That's funny, he though, doesn't this town.... And that's when he noticed the fog thinned because it fell to the base of a cliff. A cliff he was nearing the edge of. Just when he was about to stop, a layer of black ice materialized underneath his foot. Caught off guard, he slipped. With no solid edge to catch himself onto, he couldn't do anything but regret not bringing it with him. A loud *snap* was heard up above. Minutes later, the crowd had made their way around, and found the crumpled body of Son of Raiden, broken, twisted, with both legs askew and his head completely twisted backwards and cracked over the side. It must have been painful, but it looked to have been over quickly. Upon closer inspection, they found he was from out-of-town. He was Maple, the Witch. The crowd retreated their separate ways as they pondered why he was here, after all.

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDavid
CeleboyDjinn
ElfenDr3w21
GonzoGo_Dark_Link
Green Goronillmatic
Jedizorajdenicholls
JoshMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

Vote Count
Holodrum:
3 - Zenox - Josh, Pendio, Austin, Son of Raiden
2 - Pendio - Celeboy, Gonzo
1 - Green Goron - PK Flash
1 - Jedizora - Green Goron
0 - Son of Raiden - jedizora, Elfen, Big Octo, Xinnamin

Not voting: Zenox, jedizora, Elfen, Big Octo, Xinnamin

Lurker Votes:
1 - Gonzo - Son of Raiden, Elfen
Labyrnna:
2 - Wyatt - Nicole, Dr3w21
1 - Nicole - Wyatt
1 - David - illmatic
1 - illmatic - Ninten*
1 - Go_Dark_Link - Djinn
1 - Dr3w21 - David

Not voting: Arkvoodle, Go_Dark_Link, Meego, jdenicholls
Unvote
Lurker Vote: Meego

Lurker votes are not to be counted in either town until that town has gone through half of it's scheduled day. This is to avoid unfair lurker lynchers for players who may not be lurking, but indeed haven't gotten a chance to see the thread in the event of a speed-lynch or other day-ending action(s). I will inform you when lurker lynch votes will be counted for your town.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Alright all! SoR was innocent. Now I think we should look into those who voted for him (I know they aren't necessarily scum, but they could be). I know SoR did act a li'l scummy, so those who voted for 'im might just be good guys, but they might as well me scummies voting for a townie... :suspicious:

David

But you called me here...
Blue scum? Interesting... I totally called out his scum meta though. I wonder what the role actually did though. Justeazy didn't give us an explanation of that. Well, looks like we get to continue with the game.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Why blue? I think he may be a third-party character, judgeing by the "out of town" section of the scene. I'm sticking with my vote on Pendio, as this is still the first day and my only proper lead was SoR. But now he's dead.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So Todo is poking at me to post. There's not much info that can be gleaned though from the recent posts. SoR seems to be third party, no clue his role, his extremely odd behavior means it's impossible to determine the affiliation of anyone that voted for him or accused him of stuff since, well, it was more than warranted :/

That being said...
Vote: Josh
For no reason whatsoever :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom