• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Son of Raiden is acting out at the moment. He's playing a classic noob meta at the moment, very similar to some players I've previously played with (whose names escape me, but there is one in every game and they usually get lynched first day). He's a bit of a wildcard at the moment so best watch him to see if you can pick up any warning signs that he might be real scum.

I agree with this. Son of Raiden is acting SUPER suspicious... He's also blaming everything on noobish mistakes, which I doubt could happen as often as he's mentioned. If he were in my day, I'd vote for him. But alas, he is not. So, its up to the other town (is that the correct term?) to make the choice. However, I really feel like he's showing the most common form of scum meta, especially since he's new. Trying to blame his mistakes on other things, rather than defending himself. If that's not a scumtell at this point of the game, I don't know what is... :/

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well since i am not Scum, and I am a quiet scared chicken**** (No offence Wyatt) in real life, and have never defended myself ever. you guys do whatever. I have the black eyes and broken ribs to prove that I do not defend myself. I have been jumped, and stabbed, kicked in the nuts, and all other unpleasentries. I am a chihuahua that wouldn't hurt a fly

It is a flip-up, because he is new to the game. But most people who play like he is playing are a lot younger. I notice he is 18 and I'd suspect an innocent player of his age to conduct themselves with more dignity, even if they are a newbie. But it's not my choice, and I've said all I've had to say.

Btw David seems to be playing ardently pro-town for the minute. Aggressive and assertive, but always watch for the double-bluff. He may be scum doing a great job of covering it up, but for the time being I've put him in the town box.

Storm

Well i wanted to play this game because it seemed fun. I can tell you that your life might depend on my existence

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well since i am not Scum, and I am a quiet scared chicken**** (No offence Wyatt) in real life, and have never defended myself ever. you guys do whatever. I have the black eyes and broken ribs to prove that I do not defend myself. I have been jumped, and stabbed, kicked in the nuts, and all other unpleasentries. I am a chihuahua that wouldn't hurt a fly

Um...what?

Well i wanted to play this game because it seemed fun. I can tell you that your life might depend on my existence

Again, what?

Storm

I am not good at defending myself. everyone walks all over me. I meant that my life is crucial to survival

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Um. You're being a little bit over the top, SoR. It's only a game...

Meh. Not being able to vote for SoR is annoying me but I guess that's up to the other lot.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I am not good at defending myself. everyone walks all over me. I meant that my life is crucial to survival

You do realise that to vote on people is the point of the game. No-one's walking over you, you're just making very over-zealous posts that are attracting too much attention to you, giving a very mafia-esque feel to your posts.

Storm

fine. attention will come to me then
So everyone wants to vote for me? lol Labrynna. you know you want to lynch this, i know you do. bring it on. i would love to see you try Labrynna, because if you even try I'll go back in time and nuke the place.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So everyone wants to vote for me? lol Labrynna. you know you want to lynch this, i know you do. bring it on. i would love to see you try Labrynna, because if you even try I'll go back in time and nuke the place.

Dude, what are you talking about? You're in Holodrum.

Unvote

Vote: Son of Raiden

Djinn

and Tonic
I'm not so sure SoR knows how to defend himself in here. There is a large difference in defending and just looking incredibly suspicious.

But he is over there in Holodrum so I cannot shift my vote to him. As I think he really is hiding something now.

Storm

the funiest part is if i survive, and if we merge everyonew will vote for me
XD

Right Jinny from the Block?

Right, so Son of Raiden is claiming that he has some special power, and it sounds like it might be activated if he is lynched. Does he mean Labrynna here or does he really mean Holodrum? Sounds kind of suspicious either way. Could be he's claiming for some sort of Vengeful role? But it sounds like it's much bigger than that. It doesn't sound like a town role at any rate, or even a mafia one. Seems most likely he'd be a third party role.

But be wary, he may be lying about his role being activated if he is lynched. I think it was Arkvoodle who pulled a stunt like that a few games back, turned out he had a nightkill ability or something. Although I'm not that sure it was Ark. Any road, SoR sounds like he's dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom