• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I am sticking with my vote on SoR. Most of his posts were meaningless fluff, and he has not been helping the town at all.

So Zenox are we just going to vote for neewbs and make them claim?

Vote:Jedizora
:(

i would have joined a beginner one, but there wasn't one i could have joined.
I am the mod for that, and I can say that you didn't ask to join as a replacement. That's all you had to do.

Come on people from my day, post a bit more! There's nothing to really comment on as of yet and we need to get the ball rolling.

Unvote
Vote: Meego

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
VOTE: illmatic

I think you tried to get me killed in a few games. Yes this is an RVS. I kind-of get this thing now. But I think there should have been two different threads. One for Holodrum and one for Labrynna. Makes things easier to be able to look for posts from each tribe, city, whatever.

It would have been clearer if Holodrum's day had closed before Labrynna's had opened. But maybe Justeazy has some interesting ideas in store for us.

I still don't know if there are two different Mafia groups or just one, so I guess we'll have to play through to see how that works. Also, it seems pretty obvious that there are two different town groups, Labryna and Holodrum, so that's where I'm uncertain if helping the other town will help me... guess we'll have to keep playing. I don't really see a point in helping Holodrum's town win, unless them winning actually helps us win, but I don't think that the mechanics would be set up that way. However they could be, so maybe I'll do some scum hunting for them too if I feel that its necessary.

Most likely the two groups will eventually merge, or what happens on one side will somehow affect the other. Otherwise it's pretty much two mafia games going on one thread. Justeazy did say that he has things planned in this game that haven't been done in mafia before, so anything is possible I guess.

Vote: David

Djinn

and Tonic
I would not be at all surprised to see two separate mafias in this game. In fact I would pretty much expect it. Not so sure if there is a cult.

So, without much else to go on I will..

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Because I'm being random.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
VOTE: illmatic

I think you tried to get me killed in a few games. Yes this is an RVS. I kind-of get this thing now. But I think there should have been two different threads. One for Holodrum and one for Labrynna. Makes things easier to be able to look for posts from each tribe, city, whatever.

No that was me wanting to get you killed >_>

EBWODP
Wait.... does that mean we cannot talk to the otehr people?? Damn...

Well judging by the Oracle games, it could go either way. From the story so far we know Koume and Kotake are involved, and their aim to is to bring Ganon back. Perhaps someone is playing as Ganon but has to wait a few days for their powers to be activated? And perhaps Koume and Kotake need to fulfil certain conditions to make this happen?

I'd be very surprised if Onox and Veran didn't feature somewhere in this plot, maybe as part of the Mafia underneath Ganon or maybe as separate groups entirely. If that is the case I'd bet by bottom dollar than one group of mafia is confined to one day and one to another. Whether these two groups would be competing with each other is another matter. It'll be interesting to see whether people can use their night abilities against people from the other land, especially since the days and nights are not synchronised.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Most likely the two groups will eventually merge, or what happens on one side will somehow affect the other. Otherwise it's pretty much two mafia games going on one thread.

The only thing i'm worried about is the game collapsing due to a lack of activity. Maybe something is planned, but we need to start being more active if it's to continue to that stage!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Vote Count
Holodrum:
4 - Zenox - Josh, Pendio, Austin, Son of Raiden
3 - Son of Raiden - jedizora, Elfen, Big Octo
1 - Big Octo - Gonzo
1 - Green Goron - PK Flash
1 - Josh - Xinnamin
1 - Pendio - Celeboy
1 - Jedizora - Green Goron

Not voting: Zenox

Lurker Votes:
N/A

Labyrnna:
2 - Wyatt - Nicole, Dr3w21
2 - Nicole - David, Wyatt
1 - David - illmatic
1 - illmatic - Ninten*
1 - Meego - jdenicholls
1 - Go_Dark_Link - Djinn

Not voting: Arkvoodle, Go_Dark_Link, Meego

David

But you called me here...
Unvote
Vote: Dr3W21

Um... blaming Wyatt for bandwagoning? What kind of reasoning is that at this point of the the game. Most of the votes from our town are all random votes as no body has bothered to keep posting. We need to press this game more so that people can be lynched based off of posting and actions. This game will go no where if we let it sit and continue to RVS.

So... we need moar peoplez to poast in dis thread.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Welcome to the Pick One or The Other, Holodrum Edition.
For Zenox press 5
For Son of Raiden press 6
Thank you for trying to get this working out so we can get a Majority

Unvote
Vote: Dr3W21

Um... blaming Wyatt for bandwagoning? What kind of reasoning is that at this point of the the game. Most of the votes from our town are all random votes as no body has bothered to keep posting. We need to press this game more so that people can be lynched based off of posting and actions. This game will go no where if we let it sit and continue to RVS.

So... we need moar peoplez to poast in dis thread.

Yeah I agree with that. Nobody seems to be putting some time and effort into this. First of all:

Unvote
Lurker Vote: Meego

Seems like Ky is trolling the thread slightly with his "bandwagon" claim, although if you haven't played with him before I could see why you would find that scummy, but it's not out of line with his meta. He usually trolls for awhile and then if he's a mind to he plays the game properly. He was a good vigilante in the Batman mafia if I remember rightly.

Son of Raiden is acting out at the moment. He's playing a classic noob meta at the moment, very similar to some players I've previously played with (whose names escape me, but there is one in every game and they usually get lynched first day). He's a bit of a wildcard at the moment so best watch him to see if you can pick up any warning signs that he might be real scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom