• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 15 Minutes of New Footage!

Man they improved so much in the cut-scenes since TP...it's almost FFXII level, but yet with a ingenuous, hearty touch.

And the Fi fictional "voicework" is awesome, it's a shame that it's limited to a few cut-scenes.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
YES!!!:D

But I am not watching the opening video for it because I want to leave that for a surprise.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The graphics, the music, the gameplay--this is by far the best discovery made yet! Excellent find with absolutely stunning footage! Nintendo was not kidding when they said almost everything was going to be a puzzle. I like how Link can be Spiderman, if only for a few seconds...

And that dream was awesome. I only wish we knew what was spoken during it.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Wow... is Zelda actually singing from 1:10 to 1:24? It sure seems like it, but from what I could here it's not German (my native language) but seems to be Japanese (at least to my untrained ears, I could make out something like "... desu ne... no me..."). So does this confirm voice acting? They did say that the game is finished some months ago but that they're still working on localization, so anything could be possible!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
By the way, Fi's text roughly translates into:
Link, time to open your eyes. Soon, very soon you will be faced with an organization of fate... The time of awakening...

I'm not sure what word would go better there for organization, but that's the word that was put in for the online translation. Granted, it's not an inaccurate word for the sentence, but it is kind of strange imo.

Wow... is Zelda actually singing from 1:10 to 1:24? It sure seems like it, but from what I could here it's not German (my native language) but seems to be Japanese (at least to my untrained ears, I could make out something like "... desu ne... no me..."). So does this confirm voice acting? They did say that the game is finished some months ago but that they're still working on localization, so anything could be possible!

It was confirmed that there is no voice acting. It's probably just gibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom