• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beedles Ship

I'm just guessing, but previously we have seen a ship in a trailer, and also Beedle. I think Beedle is running the ship and Link is asked to get rid of the evil. Just a guess, what do you think?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Do you mean the large sea vessel docked by the desert? That's in the land below, and Beedle is Skyloftian. He runs a shop in a flying platform above Skyloft. The Skyloftians are stated to not know anything about the land below.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
If there's one thing Zelda game designers are good at (obviously there's more than one thing...like a billion), it's recycling characters. It does look like beedle. I'm sure there will be some similarity to WW's beedle.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If there's one thing Zelda game designers are good at (obviously there's more than one thing...like a billion), it's recycling characters. It does look like beedle. I'm sure there will be some similarity to WW's beedle.

What are you talking about? It is Beedle!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Just hope he has a little more things in stock in this game.. The only thing you could buy from him in WW were pears and berries.
I hope that this time there are weapons, potions, upgrades etc. in stock.. Anything a hero on an epic quest could need. :)

uhhhhhhg..........no I dont think the ship was on water, I never saw any water. But i'll look again to check if its safe that its not on water.

C

Captain Keeta

I just wonder what that Heart coin/medallion thing is. Could it be a heart piece? Or a heart piece locator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom