• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Choose Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I chose Hitmonlee because I love his kick moves and he looks awesome. I also like that his name came from Bruce Lee which made him more awesome, but the real reason I chose him is because he is my favorite fighting type and he is a great choice to have on your team. So who did you choose? And why do you like one better than the other?

I also chose Hitmonlee because I like him better and his Attack is way higher than Hitmonchan's.

D

Deleted member 6224

yea hitmonlee, but hitmonchab does learn elemtal punches but i have electabuzz for that

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I choose Hitmonlee, because it has a stronger Attack, and more powerful moves. Hitmonchan mostly has elemental punches that are useless due to its low Special, and nothing unique in the way of physical attacks.

Besides, I think Machamp is better than either one of them.

Pikacondon

Title.
I got Hitmonchan, Fire punch, Ice punch, Thunder punch, and METROstinkin'NOME. I don't think Hitmonlee can learn Metronome. If I could have, I would have gotten Hitmontop.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I chose Hitmonchan at the time, because I knew nothing about stats, and also because I prefer the aesthetics of Hitmonchan compared to Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee just seemed a bit...dull. Though on second thought, if I had the choice, I probably wouldn't choose either. Fighting types aren't exactly high up on my list for pokemon types.

Hitmonlee because he is a sweeper except when he faces a psychic pokemon he's a wuss that was the reason this wasn't my all time favorite pokemon in the 1st gen and fighting types altogether because psychic will always be most popular among fans and to them fighting type is like fire to water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom