• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I'll take it this time, but in the future please take the extra half of a second to write out someone's name fully, even if you're voting for yourself.

Midscene:

The sun was drawing to it's highest point over Holodrum. What remained of the town, decrepit as it was, could no longer provide protection from the sky. Kotake flies over the city, circling as a bird-of-prey, waiting for her next victim to come into her sights so she can make the opportune kill.
(Will now accept lurker lynch votes.)

Meanwhile, Koume finally reached her destination of Labyrnna.

Eeeeee hee hee hee hee hee hee!

As the eerie cackle ripped through the air, the citizens of Labyrnna were confused. That quickly changed to panic, however, as someone who lived nearby, screaming of fire. Quickly, the citizens scouted all of the city exits, and as far as they can tell, somehow, they had been surrounded by a wall of fire. A few dozen people, some familiar and some of them who didn't belong, also fled into the city from the surrounding areas; it seemed as if the entire island had caught on fire around the town! Before they could even think of what to do, a nearby building exploded! Citizens started running for their lives, seeking shelter anywhere they thought they could escape. Soon, the surviving people, as a group, neared the shade of the nearby cliff face that acted as a city boundary, hoping for shelter. However, the first to make it into the shadow started screaming in pain. The group stopped, and it took them a second to realize that it was the shadow that was doing it. The shadows were made of fire! Unfortunately, he never made it out alive, but the group took the opportunity to backpedal. They began to realize it was hopeless; there was no shelter in the burning shadows, and being out in the open exposed them to their unseen enemy. The only resort was to take their chances and escape to the burning woods nearby. The witch up in the sky saw them move, but wasn't quick enough to cut them off. The group got split in half as an almost molten tree fell, blocking the way. The other exits were sealed off readily, and escape became impossible. Luckily, the fires seemed to have stopped spreading, being satisfied with consuming the remains of the buildings. The group settled into the fields, far away from the shadows; the safest place they could find.

Later, as the sun had moved enough, they went back to the poor soul who had burned alive from the shade of his once-hoped shelter. They found it to be Thareous, the local Chef. The citizens mourned the loss.

Day 1: Holodrum
Day 1: Labyrnna

________SURVIVORS________
HOLODRUMLABRYNNA
AustinArkvoodle
Big OctoDavid
CeleboyDjinn
ElfenDr3w21
GonzoGo_Dark_Link
Green Goronillmatic
Jedizorajdenicholls
JoshMeego
PendioNicole
PK FlashNinten*
Son of RaidenThareous
XinnaminWyatt
Zenox

(Thareous is modkilled for breaking several rules several times.)

Vote count:
Holodrum:
4 - Son of Raiden - jedizora, Elfen, Big Octo, Son of Raiden
3 - Zenox - Josh, Pendio, Austin
2 - Big Octo - Zenox, Gonzo
1 - Green Goron - PK Flash
1 - Josh - Xinnamin
1 - Pendio - Celeboy

Not voting: Green Goron

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I haven't claimed anything, Zenox just assumes that I suck, so he is killing me off,

So it's Day 1 in Labrynna. I'm assuming that we can only vote for people in our land?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
that's correct J. Nichols. you have to vote for the people in your land

David

But you called me here...
Well, looks like I can finally post. As can everyone else in my day....

I still don't know if there are two different Mafia groups or just one, so I guess we'll have to play through to see how that works. Also, it seems pretty obvious that there are two different town groups, Labryna and Holodrum, so that's where I'm uncertain if helping the other town will help me... guess we'll have to keep playing. I don't really see a point in helping Holodrum's town win, unless them winning actually helps us win, but I don't think that the mechanics would be set up that way. However they could be, so maybe I'll do some scum hunting for them too if I feel that its necessary.

Unvote

Vote:Zenox

Now who's balls are on the Bandsaw?

So, you're not the doublevoter. And you are extremely eager to get rid of me. You are confirmed scum to me.

UVNOTE
VOTE:
Son of Raiden

Also, for the record. I believe you mean "whose balls"

So Zenox are we just going to vote for neewbs and make them claim?

No, not really. We find someone who we think will fess up easily, like SoR and get them to start talking. The more they talk, the more they spill. SoR has spilled quite a bit and there's no doubt in my mind he's scum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom