• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Asgard Legends/Valkyrie Profile Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, I decided to make this thread to sorta compliment the story. Here you will be able to see pics for the characters that appear in the story, both from the Valkyrie Profile game and those I will draw myself. I know my skills are not great, and so don't expect what I come up with to be as good as the official art of the VP game. XD

To begin with, here are some of the characters you will find in Chapter 1. I hope the pics show. And btw, not all characters that appear in the VP game will appear in the story, I wont use some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You can just search for Valkyrie Profile and you will find the characters easy. Use Wiki for story and characters, etc.

Anyway, I wasn't going to share the following art because I thought it was bad looking, I was having doubts about posting it. But I guess I will just so you can see what I see in the characters that were submitted. I know they are trash compared to the original VP art, but at least you have something to contemplate. Please, don't ridicule, I know it's bad. :P

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Wow, those drawings are really good, especially Saga. Too bad I didn't read this thread before reading the story :xd: I had a completely different image of Saga :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, those drawings are really good, especially Saga. Too bad I didn't read this thread before reading the story :xd: I had a completely different image of Saga :P
Really? You think so? Nah, come on, those are just quickies, I just wanted you guys/gals to have a visual image of some of the characters. Haha, they are okay. Thanks.

these are really good Atsie! I love the way you drew them. Are we allowed to post our own drawings of characters?
Yeah, a little rushed but at least something for you to see. Yes of course, you are allowed to submit any art regarding your character or the story, feel free to do so.

Hey nice pictures! and cant wait to see the story :)

Um, the story is already posted, it is called God Wars, in case you wanna know. Thanks as well, really appreciate the comment.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
lolz, i drew Ailyth!

ailyth.png

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, awsome! You did a pretty cool job on Ailyth. Don't know who she is though. . . .

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Keyari.

Those look awesome, Gerudogirl. Missing are Saga and Mimir, which I think you should add here, they also rock! ;)

And well, here is Damera, HoT's character, which still has to make his appearance. I'm sorry about the feet, they look like crap, I am not too good with feet or hands. And I added a small cape, it'll be cold where he's going. :P

Damera Tomahawk: (Hero of Time)

I really like how you portrayed Damera. Not 100% what I imagined, but great either way. The hands and feet aren't bad at all, they're a bit small, but nothing to complain about. Good work.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Decided to post these additions here since they are part of the series. (I'll ask G-girl if she still has Mimir, she would be a nice addition here)

Overseer Female, Rhino-Beast, and Scavenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom