• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Jabu Jabu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeldatriforce

Hey im stuck in oracle of ages i cant seem to figure out how to getin the room on the 1st floor in the top left
corner could someone plz help me!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a map that might help. To get into the rooms on the far right of the 1st floor you need to lower the water level. Go to the yellow patch in room one left and one up from the entrance and press B to surface. This will get you into the second floor. From here just carry on to the room with the switches. This will lower the water level and allow you to continue with the dungeon.

Edit: I Think I might have misunderstood your problem, the map should still help but don't know if my advice is useful or not.

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
Okay, first you must already have the dungeon item. Second, raise the water level so that the first floor is flooded. On the first floor there is a room where there was a giant floating block. It was covering a staircase, that leads to the room I belive you are looking for.

Z

Zeldatriforce

Hey um i accidently put the right corner i ment the top left if someone could help i cant get the door open

beasley131 Thank you so much for ur help ur map showed me where to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey um i accidently put the right corner i ment the top left if someone could help i cant get the door open

beasley131 Thank you so much for ur help ur map showed me where to go

That's alright, I'm happy to help. If you haven't worked it out from the map, you can't open the door, you need to get into that room via the steps. You need the long hook to get through the underwater room.

Z

Zeldatriforce

Ya I figured out i really appreciate the help im now on way to the 8th dungeoun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom