• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Poll: Majora's Mask Sequel

Do you want a Majora's Mask sequel?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Sorry, I completely failed at the poll thing. It's the first time I've done one. So anyways, I asked this because in Axle the Beast's article, there was some discussion about this in the comments and I was wondering if people really wanted this.

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
Perfectly allright. By the way, when you want to do a poll and your on the "post thread screen" go to the bottom of the page where it says poll, then you can actually have a poll. And im sorry if i sound mean, i was saying my opinion.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
It's okay. I didn't think you were being mean. I was actually going to post that before you said anything, it's just you beat me to it. That's all.

There's no reason to have a sequal to Majora's Mask, there aren't really anything a Majora's mask sequal can expand on.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't see a reason for an MM sequel, but it could be nice. That said, I'm sure to most Twilight Princess is in one way or another an MM sequel. I DO want an MM sequel, but what would it be based around? Will it be set in Termina? Will the Link be OoT/MM Link or someone entirely different?

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
I think it would be cool if they did a sequel game where Link and Skull kid were teamed up to fight revived majora. (We never really saw majora itself in MM) It would work They could each have a faerie. (Tatl and Tael) They could each have different moves and use different items and you could switch between them, like zelda in spirit tracks only more involved.

I'd rather not see one, Majora's mask is very good as a stand-alone game and releasing a sequel could ruin that. It would have to have a very forced storyline as Link presumably returned to Hyrule after MM finished and would have no reason to go back to Termina.

I don't think there's more to Termina than MM already showed. If you look at the map you see that there are no more places left to go. If a sequel would take place in Termina, there's nothing left to explore. And why would Link stay in Termina, or return to it? There is nothing left there for him. A sequel would seem rather forced. There is nothing the game could expand on.

I think it would be cool if they did a sequel game where Link and Skull kid were teamed up to fight revived majora. (We never really saw majora itself in MM) It would work They could each have a faerie. (Tatl and Tael) They could each have different moves and use different items and you could switch between them, like zelda in spirit tracks only more involved.

Sorry, but don't see this happening. An entirely new story after the events of majora's mask is more possible. Link has left Termina, and there's nothing more for him to do there. The only possible way to see Majora again ever is through a new title, It would be a waste of Link's time to go back and kill Majora again.

Last edited:

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
I'd rather not see one, Majora's mask is very good as a stand-alone game and releasing a sequel could ruin that. It would have to have a very forced storyline as Link presumably returned to Hyrule after MM finished and would have no reason to go back to Termina.
It's already the OoT sequel so it's not a stand-alone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom